Well, the lastest down and dirty on me...

Mark ..
on 5/3/09 8:35 am - Houston, TX
i have POOPOOED not once, but twice today The good news is the doctor didn't actually kiss me cause that would have been wrong...

on 5/3/09 8:39 am - Fort Worth, TX

Woo Hoo for poopoo!!! You sound like you are feeling better!! Congrats on the Doc not kissing you--how about the nurses?!?

Meggie

Megan 
Vivian Prouty
on 5/3/09 10:44 am - Fort Worth, TX
That is AWESOME Mark.....I am IMPRESSED !!!!  LOL   Seriously....I am NOT kidding you.....I AM IMPRESSED !!!!   I have to take all kinds of things to do that duty !!!   LOL   Does this mean you are better now????   Just wondering !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

charlenecarlile
on 5/3/09 1:07 pm - Mansfield, TX
...ummm, Vivian? A little TMI hun!

Just sayin....
XOXO
Charlene

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything" ~R. Weeakes
Liz_G_Tx
on 5/3/09 1:33 pm
umm vivian was TMI but mark yelling how he pooped twice today is ok wtih you?? 

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

charlenecarlile
on 5/3/09 9:59 pm - Mansfield, TX
Liz! IMHO, the only time poopoo talk is not only acceptable,but encouraged, is when you are a patient in the hospital. Besides, we all knew that Mark was full of poo, it just needed a place to go.

XOXO
Charlene

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything" ~R. Weeakes
Deedles
on 5/3/09 11:54 am - Highlands, TX
I've been gone all and come back to find posts that you aren't doing good at all.....I get scared. The a post about built up fluids and strictures....not scared anymore but worried. And now good poopy news from you!  Now I'm relieved! Still keeping my prayers going!
Dee ..... ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>
My new G.O.A.L. ~~~~ Get Out And Live!

Includes 61lbs lost before surgery

Lynnette S.
on 5/3/09 11:59 am - Whitesboro, TX

Mark,

Glad you poo pood! Just make sure they keep a really close eye on your white count and that your drinking OK.

Hugs,

Lynnette

Relieved 

Gina 21 Years Out
on 5/3/09 8:25 pm - Burleson, TX
Poop is a good thing..gets rid of all kind of bad critters..kissing is way over rated anyway...keep up the good work....Sending happy thoughts

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 410 views