The NIGH****CHMAN 5/4

Avis N.
on 5/4/09 2:38 pm - McKinney, TX
Geez, I thought that was what husbands were for.....  come to to think of it, I did do all of the mowing when I was married...   LOL!  I'd much rather be outside than inside!  I'm a self admitted lousy houskeeper!!!
Liz_G_Tx
on 5/4/09 3:16 pm
Congrats to your son, believe me , im totally aware of hte 'overqualified' business.  Long long day for me.  Way toooo many domestic ddisturbance calls and ended the 12 hours with a 16 year old that hung himself using his belt on the curtain rod in his closet. His mom found him.. unfortunately he was blue but sitll breathing. That was my 3rd suicide call in the approx 6 weeks i have been there, They have all been kids. Those are the worst for me.  Poor lady was hysterical, and had to stay on the line with me till EMS and police could get there. It was horrible. I ccant imagine what she is going thru.  Prayers for her and her family.
Going to attempt to at least rest, i know sleep is not in my immediate future. Hope everyone else has a good night :)
Liz

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

George T.
on 5/4/09 3:21 pm - Grand Prairie, TX
My heart goes out, not only to the family, but to you too.  I don't know if I would be able to sleep without nightmares after handling calls like that. 

Thanks on behalf of my son.  Like I have said before, I am really impressed with the way he handled himself during this time.  He was always smiling, because he knew the Lord was in control.  The last time he was unemployed for two weeks, he looked hard for work and put on the face going in to the different places, but at home he just sulked around.  Doggone, he has grown up.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!                   

Liz_G_Tx
on 5/4/09 3:29 pm
yes, those are hard.  All 3 have been teens.  The previous 2 were already deceased when their family members found them, this one, unfortunately was technically still alive, but from what EMS toldme, brain dead. So his poor mother now has some tough decisions to make. I cannot imagine!
Glad your son handled things well and found something. This economy is something else right now! Here's hoping the rest of our 'vacationing' friends find something they LOVE soon!
I seriously doubt sleep will find me at all tonite, so just gonna go read for a while to give my brain a break.
Liz

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

gayetindel
on 5/4/09 5:19 pm - Everman, TX
Hey George, congrats to Brad -

I just got home from my first 1p-1a shift. - I'm not real sure about this yet, but - I will keep on plugging. These hours are so busy in the ER - 3 ambulance were pulling just as I was leaving - Glad I got out of there.

Hope you guys have a good night - I am going to try to hit the hay!!!!

'Nite
Gaye
 Life is what you make of it! Enjoy when possible.
George T.
on 5/4/09 5:30 pm - Grand Prairie, TX
Thank you Gaye.  And thanks for dropping by.

I think 1P to 1A would be an all right shift for me, except I would not be able to work my part time job.  To me, that would be a bad shift for someone who wants to party.  You get done with work and everything is already closing.  Hang in there, you will do just fine with it.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!                   

Alissa A.
on 5/4/09 7:39 pm - Keller, TX
Yeah, you know how Gaye loves to party!!!
Alissa A.
on 5/4/09 7:39 pm - Keller, TX
CONGRATS to your son!!!
George T.
on 5/4/09 7:55 pm - Grand Prairie, TX
Thanks.  It sure takes some pressure off.  Just hope the creditors understand right now.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!                   

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 28 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 105 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 414 views