3 Phases of Me

Jerry_W
on 5/5/09 2:52 am, edited 5/5/09 3:01 am - Houston, TX

Hey everyone- I was looking back at some old pictures of me where I had attended formal events and all I could say was WoW! The picture below is from left to right- 2006, 2008 and March 2009 ( 3 1/2 mos. after my RNY). I was already amazed at the difference. Funny, you don't think of yourself as being as big as you are until you compare pictures. 
Tell me what you think.

Jerry

Vivian Prouty
on 5/5/09 3:11 am - Fort Worth, TX
WOW I agree with you 110 % Jerry.....you look fantastic now !!!!   Not that you didn't look great before too.   LOL  You know what I mean !!!   LOL    You're rocking that pouch !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

drlang2004
on 5/5/09 3:19 am - Houston, TX
Jerry.  You look amazing girl.  Keep up the fantastic work.

Highest - 486 / Surgery Date 422 / Current 298.4/ Goal 240/ Lost 187.6

apryldee
on 5/5/09 3:58 am - houston, TX
mommy youve all ways been beautifull to me, but now your even more beutifull and you realy look happy in your new photos and not like your just putting on a smile for the camera.

SW 280/ SW 266/ PPW 175/ CW 185

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal picture

fattxgal
on 5/5/09 6:05 am - pasadena, TX
JERRY,
   You look really great now but hey u also looked real good back then, I know what u are talkin about when u say u didn't realize just how heavy u were until u go back and look at ole pics and then look at ur self now.   THAT IS WHAT I DID AND ALL I COULD SAY WAS  

WOW WOW WOW

Hope that u are doin ok and that the world is treating u ok.............Hope to see u in Galveston...................
cajungirl
on 5/5/09 6:10 am
Jerry you look fantastic, and it only gets better just imagine in a year how happy you'll be.

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

(deactivated member)
on 5/5/09 6:56 am
You look beautiful and you have a GORGEOUS smile. 

Thank you for sharing your pictures.  I had to laugh at them earlier when they were so small.....I've had the same problem with my pictures lately but I think I'm getting the hang of photobucket.
Deedles
on 5/5/09 7:45 am - Highlands, TX
You are so beautiful, and the change is amazing. Thank goodness your smile won't ever change!
Dee ..... ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>
My new G.O.A.L. ~~~~ Get Out And Live!

Includes 61lbs lost before surgery

Jerry_W
on 5/5/09 8:20 am - Houston, TX
Thanks to all of you for the compliments and words of encouragement. I am so happy with my success so far and looking forward to it just getting better.  This is the best thing that I have ever done for myself! Looking forward to continuing the adventure!

Riley, yeah I had a problem with getting the picture the right size at first but then I figured it out!
Jerry

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 27 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 102 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 412 views