FREE KFC GRILLED CHICHEN MEAL THRU 5/6/2009- ORPAH

Jessica M.
on 5/5/09 10:56 am - Midlothian, TX

Hey guys, you can print this coupon off as many times as you want between now and 10pm tomorrow, May 6, 2009. You can use this coupon (one per customer) from now until May 19, 2009- excluding Mother's day. It's a FREE MEAL!!!

Jessica

The Oprah Winfrey Show/Kentucky Grilled Chicken Two-Piece Meal Coupon

Kentucky Grilled Chicken

Get two pieces of grilled chicken, two individual sides and a biscuit!

Limited Time Download 
Coupon download available from 9 a.m. CDT on May 5, 2009, to 9:59 p.m. CDT on May 6, 2009. Coupon is redeemable at participating KFC® locations in the United States from May 5, 2009 to May 19, 2009—excluding Mother's Day, May 10, 2009.

This is the DIRECT link to the PDF file.. Hopefully if you click it it will open. If not I am sending you guys the "URL" for the site to click DOWNLOAD.
http://media.oprah.com/sterm/KFC_Coupon_OprahWebsite.pdf  (direct link)
http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/20090430-tows-kfc-coupon-download (URL)
"Winning at a Losing Game"

Batwingsman
on 5/5/09 1:10 pm - Garland, TX
When I tried downloading it earlier, I got the "this link appears broken" error message ..

Later this evening I tried it and it appears that it is in PDF format and requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to download, which isn't on my computer ..  

Frank talk about the DS / "All I ever wanted to be was thin, like that Rolling Stones dude ... "

HW/461 LW/251 GW/189 CW/274 (yep, a DS semi-failure - it happens :-( )

Jessica M.
on 5/5/09 8:45 pm - Midlothian, TX

Keep trying... They say that if ALOT of people are trying to download at the same time, you'll get the "Error" message..I don't eat KFC, but thought others might enjoy it.

"Winning at a Losing Game"

Gina 21 Years Out
on 5/5/09 8:23 pm - Burleson, TX
Thanks, JESSICA-this chicken was a long time coming-I KNOW I shouldn't be so excited about CHICKEN..but..well..you know...

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Laura P.
on 5/5/09 8:29 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Kewl!  It only let me download three coupons, but I'm going to go to another comptuer and do it some more!

Initial surgery 2006-Highest weight 305 - got down to 180
Having revision surgery soon!
Current 265 / Goal 180
"We can't all be heros. Someone has to clap for me when I walk by!"

Tex ..
on 5/5/09 11:54 pm - Humble, TX
It wouldn't print for me.

It said it was printing, but nothing printed out on my printer. Then when I tried to do it again, it told me I had already printed that coupon the maximum times allowed. Um alrighty then.

The PDF link says the link is broken also.

If anyone has the PDF saved, can you please email it to me? Pleeeease???? I would appreciate it.

[email protected]

Thanks!
455/426/266/180
(start weight/day of surgery/current/goal)

"The food you eat today dictates the body you have tomorrow." - Unknown
It does not take much strength to do things, but it requires great strength to decide what to do.
Lynnette S.
on 5/6/09 3:00 am - Whitesboro, TX

Thanks Jessica,

I printed one more mom and dad to use and  couple for my kiddos. It takes a few min.

Your loved!

Lynnette

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 28 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 105 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 414 views