Sunday WLS Express

Don 1962
on 3/26/11 9:59 pm, edited 3/26/11 10:00 pm
ALL ABOARD!!

Little chilly to be standing on the platform this morning waiting.

Typical Sunday at the "man cave".  Coffee run followed by laundry etc. 

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Karla Lewis
on 3/26/11 11:12 pm, edited 3/26/11 11:15 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning TX OHers. I, like Don am having my normal Sunday. I'm going to SS and church with my son, maybe going out to eat with family and will come home for a few chores then scrap on my computer. I have a Sr. Scrap book to complete by the end of May.

Ben will go back to Aggieland this afternoon. He spent all day yesterday doing his Lewis genealogy and found out Charlemagne was an ancestor. I'm wondering what went wrong when his descendants made it to America. I don't see any crown jewels in our safe deposit box or home!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

meggieintx
on 3/27/11 1:22 am - Fort Worth, TX
good morning. home and resting comfortably. will get up and walk several times today and watch what i eat. just healing on my agenda.

meggie
Megan 
Saundra P.
on 3/27/11 3:11 am - Mesquite, TX
Good afternoon,

Got up and went to Sunday School this morning, now home relaxing for a bit.  I am meeting friends from high school at 2 for a late lunch, we only see each other at funerals these days so it will be nice to really get a chance to get caught up.

Still haven't gotten around to doing the taxes so maybe I will get to that tonight. 

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Sarah448
on 3/27/11 6:32 am - Friendswood, TX
Good afternoon, everyone!

Been working like a dog on another shutdown (3 of 5 this year) and finally home for some R&R and hoping the plant doesn't call!

Long hours are good for weight loss, though!  Back under 150 this morning, which is the top of my goal range - had crept up to 152.  I know 2 pounds doesn't sound like much but I didn't want it to turn into more.

Checked on my bees this afternoon.  Lost one of my hives over the winter and the other one was busting at the seams with bees so 2 weeks I moved some frames and bees to the empty one and left them to make a new queen.  Found the queen cells today so should have a new laying queen in a couple of weeks.  Put a box on top the the other hive for the bees to start making me some honey to steal LOL.

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 410 views