Monday WLS EXPRESS- everyone check in edition!

Alissa A.
on 4/10/11 7:53 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning! I'd like everyone to check in since the board has been quiet. How are you doing? What is new? Any new low cal snack foods you've found? New exercise routine? Please check in and let us know!!
Alissa A.
on 4/10/11 7:59 pm - Keller, TX
I'm headed to the big city of Wichita Falls for a 3 day stay. lol. I have alot of consumers to see and employer visits scheduled so it will keep me busy.

Everyone okay from the storms? I didn't even wake up.

I went to PT Friday and thanks to Liz's referral of them to me, I saw a great person that is going to be able to help my shoulder. It seems I have some bones jammed together so she pounded on it a bit and gave me some exercises to do. She said I should be find in about 8 visits, which is great.

My new fav snack is Chipins-its a popcorn chip. I just eat a few of them and its really good.

Hope everyone has a great day today!

(deactivated member)
on 4/10/11 8:32 pm - GA

Here I am checking in!!!

Of my own client work, I got four tax returns done yesterday morning, and they either have been delivered (email, post office, or picked up).  Since my niece and her husband are in China, I cant very well deliver them in the normal manner, huh??

Open House went okay yesterday...did have one lady come that was checking out the house in person for her sister, and then a realtor stopped by to show the house to his client.

Yesterday at work, I started four tax returns, completed two of them, and have questions on the other two...which I spurted off an email to them addressing my concerns.

Up this morning, and I am a 'dragging'...one more week to go, thank you very much.  I am trying to finish up one tax return at my house right now, then mine to do, and pick up one more return, and I am done with my own client work...YEA!!!  This week at regular job, continue working personals, but then we start working on extensions.  Boss would like to be completely through with all tax work (including extensions) by Friday, as he has a Boy Scout camp out this weekend.

Liz_G_Tx
on 4/12/11 1:53 pm
lol im just now seeing this.  Um glad the liked the referral, but not really sure that pounding on your shoulder was what I had in mind. However, if it works... what do i know lol. 

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

Alissa A.
on 4/12/11 7:50 pm - Keller, TX
Well she did say that this was going to seem weird. lol.
Karla Lewis
on 4/10/11 9:07 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. Busy day ahead for me. Nim working half a day, then heading with mom and stepdad in tow to Scurlock Tower in the medical center for an appt and pre op with her vascular surgeon, dr. Lawrie. He did Barbara Bush's valve replacement, so we know she will be in good hands. We are spending the night, since surgery is tomorrow.

I'm leaving my husband in charge at home. Hopefully the animals will be alive when I get home and won't be a mess.

He has to take our fifth wheel into the shop because he was rear ended going to ft. Worth to work a week ago and the hitch is broken. Glad someone else is paying for repairs.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Phyllis M.
on 4/11/11 1:21 am - Irving, TX

Good Morning everyone !!

Back at work for a Monday...

Nothing new for me......Was out of town this past weekend and had an excellent time.  :)

Back to the usual family drama called "life" and work today.   Thank you that I'm employed  -at least for now..

Gotta get going....Not being here on Friday.....well - I have several things to get done !! 
((((((Huggs))))))))))  to everyone.............

• Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Saundra P.
on 4/11/11 6:52 am - Mesquite, TX

Good afternoon,

Jumping on late today.  Had to go into downtown office to get new laptop so didn't have time to jump on this morning.  They got me all set up and I was back home by two. 

Got my taxes submitted over the weekend so I got that out of the way.  Now I just need to get my car inspected sometime this week since it is now expired.

Have a good evening.

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 58 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024