Good Friday WLS Express

Don 1962
on 4/21/11 9:11 pm
ALL ABOARD!!

Great, more heat and humidity today.  May have to try and stay in the office and mail letters to dead people.

Norma enjoying herself doing nothing but vegging after the last several months.  I'm off tomorrow so we'll be able to get out and go tomorrow.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

meggieintx
on 4/21/11 10:29 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Up, starving again today. Yesterday I could not stop eating! Dont know if ist is this sinus stuff or new migraine meds or what. But I did get in 11,000 steps and some recumbant bike time. Not this morning thou, hard to cycle when you can't breathe!
Great day at work yesterday...been working on a sale for an entire year and it came to fruition yesterday!! Will have money for Florida trip!! store Is having payout for Event goals so I am hoping to win a gift card or an IPad!! Would be very cool!!
Lets just try and live through today!
Meggie
Megan 
Saundra P.
on 4/21/11 10:52 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

I don't have the day off so it's work on the agenda for me today, a lot of people take today off so hoping it will be slow and I can get some things done.  DH is off today and if he don't ended up going to Durant to play poker maybe I can talk him into taking my car to get inspected since it expired last month.

Tomorrow we are going to family Easter gathering in Sulphur Bluff (near Sulphur Springs) I need to decide what I am taken plus have cookies I plan to bake for my grand nephews Easter basket I made for them. 

About time for me to head across the hall for work.

Have a happy good Friday!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

(deactivated member)
on 4/21/11 10:53 pm - GA
Good morning...

Not much on the agenda today, but I am having lunch with Don today, walking this afternoon when Don is off from work, and spending time with his Mom. 

I am really enjoying my time here.  As Don says, I have been vegging out bunches, gradually getting my 'life' back together.
TraceyC
on 4/21/11 11:10 pm - DFW, TX
Hey You Guys!

At work today as we are making up a bad weather day. Really bites cause Dirk is at home. He was still asleep when I left.

Nothing big planned for the weekend. We bought a four wheeler yesterday so I will probably try to ride it some. I looked like Grandma Myrtle out there yesterday. I think I got up to a big 2-3 mph...wohoo! lol

I have a meeting this afternoon and I need to finish my report cards and send some stuff home with some kids. I also need to visit with a few kids that aren't on my caseload but their teachers are concerned about them. 3:45 may be a long way away!

Hope everyone has an amazing weekend and an even better Easter!
Love you ! 
Tracey

The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique. Walt Disney 
http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;10728;28/st/20110112/n/Blake/dt/-1/k/3fb3/s-age.png">>

Gina 21 Years Out
on 4/21/11 11:16 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning, all!! Work for me, too, though most of it will be alone, in the office, manning the phones, today, since most everyone else is off. Busy weekend ahead, with plans to travel to Austin tomorrow, for neice's wedding, and haven't done a SINGLE thing to get ready for it (very typical behavior for the Procrastination Princess)..haven't wrapped the gift..don't know what I'm going to wear...I'm such a loser aunt...

Today is my nine YEAR surgiversary. The hardest thing for me to believe is that I didn't know any of YOU, back then, and now you are some of the most important people in my universe. Just blows my mind...

Okay..time to take the phones off the answering service...let the fun begin!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

meggieintx
on 4/22/11 11:55 am - Fort Worth, TX
Happy Happy Surgiversary you awesome woman you!! You are my inspiration, friend and hand holder!! You are loved.

Meggie
Megan 
bluesun
on 4/22/11 1:48 am - McKinney, TX
RNY on 12/15/06 with
Mama Gina,
I am SO proud of you. Sorry I didn't get to see you this last weekend.
Life is crazy!

Chris Skidmore
on 4/22/11 10:15 am - Fort Worth, TX

9? Really? You don't look a day over 4 years out..wait that statement doesn't work as well with Surgeryversarys(SP?) Happy Surgery Anniversary Day Ms. GINA!!

1st Ticker is Since Weight Loss Journey Started
2nd Ticker is Since Surgery 1/21/2010
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 25 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 101 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 411 views