THURSDAY WLS EXPRESS

Alissa A.
on 4/27/11 8:07 pm - Keller, TX
GOOD MORNING!!! ALL ABOARD!
Alissa A.
on 4/27/11 8:10 pm - Keller, TX
Morning everyone! Karla-thanks for getting the train started. I've been under a great deal of stress and haven't been online much these days. If I am online its to play mindless games to decompress.

Prayers continue for Lynette and her family.

My foot pain has returned to the same level as before the lumbar injections. They worked for a while, and I'm pretty upset about it. I see the doc tomorrow- will see what he says.

I hope everyone has a great day today!
Karla Lewis
on 4/27/11 9:06 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I hope you get your foot fixed again Alissa. Hurting is no fun.

I have a lot of folders awaiting me today. Hopefully I will make a lot of progress today. It should be quiet with all but seniors taking a TAKS test. Sr. Kids get to stay at home until the afternoon.

Haircut after work. I don't think I've had one since before Christmas. I need a trim.

Prayers for Lynnette and her family.

Have a great day!

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Saundra P.
on 4/27/11 11:00 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

Jumping on before I have to start working.  I am off tomorrow and Monday so hoping the day goes by fast. 

Girl trip this weekend, we are all meeting in Grapevine going to do a wine tour on Saturday and then painting with a twist Saturday night.  Will squeeze shopping in the weekend somewhere I am sure since we will be staying at the Embassy Suites by the mall.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

TraceyC
on 4/28/11 12:15 am - DFW, TX
Hey You Guys!
No potty monitoring for me today! Wohoo! I am back to doing my real job.

I can't believe its so chilly outside. I actually got out Blake's bear hat and warm blanket to snuggle him in his car seat before we left the house.

I ran 4 miles last night. I started at 2.5 and was about to die the next day. Now I'm at 4 and feeling ok. I think I'm going to stay at 4 for a few weeks and just decrease my time. I'm so slow. There are miles and miles of trails by my house but this particular one goes to a bridge. I guess the footpath walkway is still wet so its barricaded, When they take down the barricades then I guess I will move up to 5 or better. The trail is very pretty and makes for a nice bit of scenery.

Zoey, the perverted rabbit, escaped his cage last night. My MIL just called to say that a neighbor found him and is holding him hostage until we can get him this afternoon. The cats in the neighborhood are safe for the time being. He likes to escape and terrorize the cats. The guy at the feed store told us HE was a GIRL so HE was named Zoey... later on we found out that Zoey is indeed a BOY. NOT going to go into detail on how he revealed this information to us, other than to say that, the kids are still a little traumatized. 

Hope everyone has an incredible day! 
Tracey  

The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique. Walt Disney 
http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;10728;28/st/20110112/n/Blake/dt/-1/k/3fb3/s-age.png">>

Phyllis M.
on 4/28/11 5:03 am - Irving, TX
later on we found out that Zoey is indeed a BOY. NOT going to go into detail on how he revealed this information to us, other than to say that, the kids are still a little traumatized. 

• Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Alissa A.
on 4/28/11 8:34 pm - Keller, TX
great job on the running!!!
TraceyC
on 4/29/11 1:31 am - DFW, TX
thanks! I used to somewhat enjoy doing it, then life got in the way and I gave it up for too long. I'm so glad that I'm back at it! 

The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique. Walt Disney 
http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;10728;28/st/20110112/n/Blake/dt/-1/k/3fb3/s-age.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 58 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 135 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 440 views