Anyone in San Antonio???

Helen S.
on 5/2/11 2:03 pm - TX
Hi!
I've just made the decision to have weight loss surgery and have been through preliminaries of seeing the dr. and nutritionist, and psychologist. Have a few more tests to do and I'll be good to go. My insurance will pay for all three surgeries my dr. has presented. I'm still waivering between the lap band and the sleeve. We've only lived in San Antonio for 4 months,moved here from Colorado. So I'm hoping I've picked the right dr. His name is Cavazos. He was referred to me by the only person here I know that has had the lap band. Has anyone else on this board had their surgery done by him?
I feel so blessed to have moved here and be having this opportunity!
This board has been great for information. So thank you all! :)
TxKat
on 5/11/11 12:50 am
Dr. Cavazos is AWESOME.... Myself and 3 of my friends have used him. I would be happy to share my story.
Helen S.
on 5/11/11 6:12 am - TX

Wow, sooooo good to hear!!! I would love to hear your story and how it all went for you. I tried to go to your profile but couldn't.  I'll try again and send you a friend request. Did you and your friends all get the RNY? Anyone you know get the sleeve? That's what I'm getting. How did the surgery go for you? Have you had any problems?
Thanks for responding!

xmariposax
on 5/12/11 12:40 pm - TX
 Hi there, 
Dr. Cavasos was my surgen when I got my RNY in Jan.  He is the best. I love him.  He is so friendly and down to earth.  Im glad that I picked him.  If you want to talk or need any info, send me a message.  Good luck with your journey :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 44 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 118 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 427 views