Monday Monday WLS EXPRESS

Alissa A.
on 5/15/11 7:52 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning! Its Monday once again. Funny how that keeps happening!
Alissa A.
on 5/15/11 7:58 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning. How are you all? What did everyone do this weekend? I was very busy Saturday and then not so much yesterday. It was a good balance I think.

Today I get to go to a meeting inside the airport terminal to a gate- through security- because we are working with an employee that works at a gate that needs accommodations. Its pretty neat because I'll get to go through security like an employee.

Hope everyone has a great day today!
Gina 21 Years Out
on 5/15/11 8:30 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning ALISSA and all! I'm not sure where my weekend went. I never get as much as much "accomplished" as I hope to..could be cuz I sit on the flat part of my flabby butt for long periods of time, watching "just a few more minutes" of sappy Lifetime movies..like each plot isn't just like the previous one..but sometimes mindless TV and bad acting can be very therapeutic-and a great way to avoid cleaning closets!

Mondays I usually have scheduled patients to see, which makes for a fast, fun day-though challenging, as I never really know what I'm walking into, and I'm the "relief" nurse, so I just have to roll with the flow, not make major changes, etc. I always enjoy getting to see the people, though.

My grocery list is ready-nope-didn't get to the store yesterday-my bad-so it is on my "to do" list, on the way home, today. I have 2 crock pot meals to do this week-thats a milestone for me! I am SO not a cook!

Hope everyone has a NON-manic Monday, and the foundation for a GREAT week ahead!

Gina AKA Nurse Diva

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

meggieintx
on 5/15/11 10:25 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Yumminess in the crockpot! This recipe I stole from someone here:
can corn
can black beans
chicken
jar of salsa
 throw in pot , turn on low, and cook all day!
Megan 
Gina 21 Years Out
on 5/16/11 10:14 am - Burleson, TX
MEGGE-sincce you said YOU stole it, I guess it would be okay for ME to steal it now too-right??? It sounds easy enough, even for me....How MUCH chicken, you think? Will it come out like a soup, and then put grated cheese on it, or will it be more solid?

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

meggieintx
on 5/16/11 11:25 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Not like soup at all, Like juicy baked chicken w/sauce ! See note I just sent you!
meggie
Megan 
Alissa A.
on 5/16/11 11:17 am - Keller, TX
sounds yummy!
Karla Lewis
on 5/15/11 8:47 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. Busy day at work for me. It's our annual field day with our special Ed students who have more severe disabilities. I'm working a bubbles booth with an electronic bubble machine. Ben is running an electronic baseball pitching machine booth. It's always fun and the kids love it.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Don 1962
on 5/15/11 9:20 pm
"Fighting crime by fighting grime" is what is in store for me.

Y'all say a few prayers for Norma to have a safe trip home since she is going back to ATL today after her MS Gulf Coast trip.  I don't think it went as well as she had anticipated.   

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

meggieintx
on 5/15/11 10:37 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Good Morning all!! Prayers for Norma! I am on VACATION!!!! Taking moms doggie to have stitches ou...It was a very ugly cancerous tumor.Then to lunch with our own Karen P. . Shopping,mani/pedi/eyebrow waxing/ then to straighten house!! We leave on wednesday for Florida and have housesitter comming to take care of things and to babysit Ursa The Cat! Life is good for me today hope the same is true for you!

Meggie
Megan 
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 58 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 135 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 440 views