Early Monday Morning WLS Express

Don 1962
on 5/22/11 7:52 pm
ALL ABOARD!!

Hate to remind y'all but, um it's Monday!

Back to fighting crime by fighting grime today.

Go forth and have a great day or fake it till you can make it!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Alissa A.
on 5/22/11 8:28 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning! It is def Monday. I kept hitting snooze so now I've got to get moving. We had a great weekend. The comedians at Hyenas were really funny.

I hope everyone has a great day today!
(deactivated member)
on 5/22/11 8:45 pm - GA
Yeppers it is Monday.  I am hoping that this week is as good as last week was as far as the house selling is concerned.  When I was in New Orleans, I got a small statute of St Joseph (they say it brings good luck to selling a home)...well so far it is working.  It was shown a total of five times (twice to one potential buyer).  Let's hope the trend continues.

On my agenda this week...more tax returns.
Alissa A.
on 5/23/11 7:24 am - Keller, TX
I will have to send one to my parents because they are trying to sell their house in PA and not getting too many showings.
(deactivated member)
on 5/23/11 11:21 am - GA
I have heard that you are suppose to say a prayer, then bury the statute upside down in the yard for the blessings to happen.  When you are packing everything up in the house, retrieve the statute, say a prayer, and then bury him again at the new home.
mwy
on 5/23/11 11:42 am
I thought the nun at the St. Louis Cathedral said that you 'display' it at the new house.  But what do I know, I was busy looking at the bride and her party in the front.  Now that was some beautiful gowns.  Too bad they wouldn't let us crash the wedding!
Vivian Prouty
on 5/24/11 1:13 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Hi Mary,

Whatcha doing on the TMB???   I miss all your witty comments along with Russ's.   Heard he is no longer on OH.    You know you are welcome here anytime.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Karla Lewis
on 5/22/11 9:52 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I slept n by accident this morning and I'm running behind. Oops! Got to get in the shower. Packing stuff up at work today since we are moving to a new school today.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Saundra P.
on 5/22/11 10:36 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

Work and a run to the store to pick up stuff I forgot yesterday are on the agenda today.  Short work week for me so hoping it goes by fast.

Hope everyone has a great Monday.

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024