Tuesday WLS Express- don't float away!

Alissa A.
on 5/23/11 8:25 pm - Keller, TX
GOOD MORNING! More bad storms and rain expected today around here, especially just north of here. So, bring your umbrella with you and remember- turn around, don't drown!
Alissa A.
on 5/23/11 8:27 pm - Keller, TX
Man, yesterday it became pitch black at 10am outside and it was quite scary. Thankfully I was in the office and not out in the field. We will see what happens today.

I hope everyone has a fantastic day today!
(deactivated member)
on 5/23/11 8:43 pm - GA

It is another wonderful day in the Deep South...already 70 degrees, and going up till about 90...yikes, what will July/August be like...start at 89 with a high of 100?!?!  As I told someone yesterday, if it was 75 in mid afternoon...we would question that!!!

And by the way, NO rain here...I will take the rain...just not the downpours, storms, and tornados!!!

Have a wonderful day!!!

Karla Lewis
on 5/23/11 9:44 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. Busy day ahead between my two offices. Going for a walk in the park on the way home.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Saundra P.
on 5/23/11 10:25 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

Nothing going on in my world today besides work and watching the weather forecast.  We ended up taking the dog to the Vet yesterday regarding his thunderstorm phobia, she gave us Valium to give him 45 - 30 minutes before storm arrives so I will be watching the forecast.  She also suggested rubbing a dryer sheet all over him to help with the static electricity I guess they feel/sense.  I figure I will give that a  try on both dogs but hopefully the Valium will work on Will.  I have never had a dog with such a severe phobia that he destroys the house, if this treatment works I can starting looking into getting the damaged repaired, hate to spend the money to get something repaired just to get destroyed again.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Alissa A.
on 5/23/11 10:53 pm - Keller, TX
And if it doesn't work you can take the Valium instead so you don't care for a while. LOL. I hope it works!
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 42 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 117 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 427 views