Half empty Saturday TMB WLS Express

Don 1962
on 5/27/11 9:45 pm

ALL ABOARD!!

Beloved fur child missed the memo about letting me sleep this morning!  She's fed and conked out on the back of the couch.  Need to work on the "man cave(s).  Shop is due for a cleaning too.  Enjoy your extended weekends and remember how it got paid for.  From Andersonville, GA where the CSA had its largest POW camp.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

(deactivated member)
on 5/27/11 11:17 pm, edited 5/27/11 11:17 pm - GA

I am up and about...sorry that Bridgette did not let you sleep longer this morning...but she was HUNGRY!!!

Today's plans are getting the house ready for another showing.  You would think on a Holiday weekend, that I wouldnt have any showings, but I had one yesterday, and then another one today.  That has been it so far for this week.  This afternoon I will probably do some 'retail' therapy to stimulate the economy.  Not much planned for the weekend.

If you traveling, please drive safely.

ETA:  Yes I do remember going there...the POW museum there was very enlightening and heartbreaking at the same time.

Saundra P.
on 5/28/11 12:53 am - Mesquite, TX

Good morning,

I am up and almost ready to start my day.  DH had to work so I am going to head to Rockwall for some shopping and thinking about catching a movie.  Plan to enjoy the day doing what I want when I want.

Hope every one has a safe and happy weekend!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views