FINALLY FRIDAY WLS EXPRESS

Alissa A.
on 5/26/11 8:20 pm - Keller, TX
WOO HOO! Its here! A 3 day weekend is here!!! All Aboard!
Alissa A.
on 5/26/11 8:41 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning. I slept way better last night than the night before. I napped for 15 minutes at lunch yesterday, which I rarely do, and then dozed off at 5:30pm for 30 minutes. I just needed to catch up. Especially since today is going to be a BUSY and late day. I'm leaving from Love Field at 4:$5pm and get into Philadelphia at 11:15pm, rent a car, and drive to my sister's in Reading. She's having a hard time right now and could use some help. My folks are on vacation in Canada. Thanks for a friend that got me a free ticket, I'm getting to go up there. AND thanks to God for making it all fall into place for sure!!! I just pray I get there today. Free tickets mean I could be bumped if they're oversold. If you will, please pray I get there and that she gets better soon.

I hope everyone has a great day!
Vivian Prouty
on 5/26/11 11:03 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Prayers going out for you Alissa.   I know God will let it happen for you since you are going with a giving heart to help your sister out and have fun with your nieces.    Have a safe trip and great holiday weekend !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

(deactivated member)
on 5/26/11 8:42 pm - GA

YES!!!  It is here...I really need this weekend, if for no other reason than to chill out.  Dont have anything special planned, but if something exciting comes my way, I wont turn it down...LOL

Those that are traveling, I hope that you have safe travels. 

Karla Lewis
on 5/26/11 9:01 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I'm leaving Benin charge of the homestead and I'm heading to Rowlett for a fun filled relaxing weekend with great friends. I'm looking forward to it!

Safe travels for everyone traveling on this holiday weekend.

Have a good day.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Saundra P.
on 5/26/11 10:58 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

Work is NOT on the agenda today, I took today and Tuesday off so it's a nice 5 day weekend for me.
DH has to work today and tomorrow so I just plan on relaxing maybe doing some shopping or catch a movie.

The in-laws are camping out at Lake Tawakoni this weekend so Sunday we will take the dogs go chill with them for the day.

Have a great weekend!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Don 1962
on 5/27/11 12:09 am

The Friday routine.  Fetch pay check, cash same and enhance the Walton family fortune and Brookshire Brothers bank roll as well.  Got yard done yesterday so lots of lee way in my plans for this weekend.  Forgot.  Have a school next week in Tyler so I need to pick up my "company" car and bring it home some time this weekend.  It needs a little detailing while I have it. 

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Phyllis M.
on 5/27/11 2:51 am, edited 5/27/11 2:53 am - Irving, TX
Hello everyone

Not much on the agenda for me this weekend.

Due to the holiday weekend - and Monday being a holiday - my office usually closes at 3pm on the Friday before......guess who DOESN'T have to stay and cover phones this holiday?   MUAH - so what am I gonna do for 2 hours..................NOPE -     I've gotta get back to the ortho doc....I HURT SO BAD........HURTS TO WALK TO THE CAR OR ANYWHERE -   ALEVE IS NOT TOUCHING THE PAIN.............:(          piercing pains and jabbing pins/needles thru knee cap and radiating thru the back of the knee area and up leg.............yeouchies...

Breakfast tomorrow morning with peeps......can't wait  

Time with peeps tomorrow afternoon -  need to get refocused....I'm so NOT doing well on this journey and I feel that I'm losing it and slipping away .........just really lost !!       I AM WORTH IT AND I HAVE TO REMIND MYSELF OF THAT CUZ LATELY - I D ONT   FEEL WORTHY OF ANYTHING NOR ANYONE !   :( 

So Saturday is a day for PHYLLIS..         housechorse - laundry - fun - sun and whatever else falls my wayside...

Sunday -  Work

Monday -Holiday off at job1 -  commited to 5 hours at 3rd job -   6am - 11am is all that we are working..............then I'll do whatever I need to do to get ready for the upcoming  fast and approaching work week

Luv you all !! 
  • Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

(deactivated member)
on 5/27/11 6:11 am - GA
Phyliss....you need to be exxxtra careful taking Aleeve.  It is not on the prescribed list of medications for RNY patients...at least not my doctors list.  But I do hope that you are able to get some relief from all that pain.
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 42 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 116 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 426 views