TGIF TMB Express!!

Don 1962
on 6/2/11 7:35 pm
ALL ABOARD!

Let's get this thing going! 

Last day of school in Tyler then have to spend the afternoon trying to get some work done back at the office.  Going to miss my daily Starbucks fix(s) I've been getting going back and forth.  I have not been able to get my end of the month thing done yet and City Council meets Tuesday night.  Need to take a ride around town and see what has been done while I've been gone or if I got some folks I need to talk to Monday.

Enjoy National Doughnut Day!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Alissa A.
on 6/2/11 8:14 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning- I was just reading that it was National Donut Day- mmmmmmm..... donuts.... lol.

Today is my baby's birthday- I cannot believe Christopher is 14 today. 14 years ago today I was still in labor-had been for about 20 hours at that point. He was born 24 hours into labor via emergency C-section. A bit scary but by that point I wouldn't have cared if the janitor came in to deliver the baby! I'd been pushing for 2 hours and I was tired! He doesn't know it yet, but I"m taking him and 3 friends to Legoland today! They all think they're going to play laser tag. They all play legos together and love them but haven't been to Legoland yet. I hope its fun. If you buy tickets online, you save 15 percent, by the way. Plus, you get to pick an assigned time which helps with getting there and finding out they've got their limit of people inside.

I hope everyone has a great day today!

Don 1962
on 6/2/11 8:26 pm
If he is still into Legos at fourteen consider yourself lucky.  Soon enough he'll be into GIRLS!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Alissa A.
on 6/2/11 8:28 pm - Keller, TX
oh I do feel lucky for sure! He has a girl he likes now that he has her email address so they can email over the summer!
meggieintx
on 6/2/11 9:15 pm - Fort Worth, TX
At 14 I was still playing with Barbies and Legos! At 15, well, it was bourbon boys and cigarettes!!! Big changes ahead and I hope he takes it slow!! Happy Birthday Chris!!

Meggie
Megan 
Gina 21 Years Out
on 6/2/11 8:30 pm - Burleson, TX

TGIF, my TMB family! For a short week, it sure has seemed long! I know..we're not supposed to be hurrying our lives away..but c'mon 4 o'clock!!

Donut day, huh? I'm glad donuts don't tempt me..now "Popcorn day" and I'd be in trouble...don't even tell me when THAT one comes up..

Have a few fun things planned for the weekend, including baby shower and cleaning out kitchen cabinets (don't be too jealous!)..

ALISSA-hard to believe Chris is 14...WOW..know he'll be thrilled by his bday surprise..you're such a good mom!

Did I alredy tell y'all I finally sent back the application thing to be a "trained" OH support group leader? After all these years I figured it was time, and we don't have any in my area, at all..

Hope everyone has a FABULOUS Friday!!!

Gina AKA Nurse Diva

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Alissa A.
on 6/2/11 8:31 pm - Keller, TX
Gina- you will make a FANTASTIC leader! Good for you!
Gina 21 Years Out
on 6/2/11 8:52 pm - Burleson, TX

ALISSA-you better hope so-you'll be the one having to listen to me!

Hey-have you seen the video on the news this morning of the toddler and her baby legos? She made the Mavs out of legos and named them. She stacked tall ones and named them "Dirk" and the shorter stack is "JJ". Too cute!! They'll probably show it a million times and it'll get a kagillion you tube hits..but it really IS cute!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

(deactivated member)
on 6/2/11 8:30 pm - GA

Several years ago I was at the Legoland store at Mall of America...and couldnt believe all the various things that they have made with Legos...who woulda thunk that???  Maybe that means that he will go into some sort of construction when he is older...ya never know?!?!

(deactivated member)
on 6/2/11 8:36 pm - GA
I know that you are going to miss your Starbucks 'fixes' especially next week.  This week has been a very 'long' one...the other full-time person in my office has been out on vacation, so I havent been able to start my leave without pay time off.  Since I always open the office, and she closes it...I am having to do both this week.

Since Dunkin Donuts dont really tempt me, I can forego National Doughnut Day...now if I had to pass a Krispy Kreme....I would be in trouble!!!

By the way it is 635am and it is already 80!!!  At lunch time, yesterday my car outside temp said that it was 103, but when I started driving the car, it started going down immediately to about 95!!!

Go out and have a Great Day. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 24 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 410 views