Thursday WLS Express- beat the heat edition

Saundra P.
on 6/8/11 11:21 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

I have jumped in the pool the last two evening more for exercise then to keep cool but it was still refreshing.  I have up more water just a tad but need to up it more, 

I actually have more then just work on my agenda today. Have appointment @ 10:30 to get my yearly mammogram and this evening going with my SIL to a Alzheimer's caregivers support group meeting. This will be the 1st one we have attended, she is the primary caregiver for my MIL and I think it will be good for her. 

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

(deactivated member)
on 6/9/11 12:33 am - GA
Not much going on with me...except the very tiresome usual...getting the house ready each day before I go to work.  My agent did hear back from one of the showings yesterday...the gentleman that was handicapped.  As I predicted, my house is not a good 'fit' for him.  She has not heard from the other agent.

Regarding my hopeful possible job change, I have not heard anything on the 60 resumes that I mailed out on Sunday.  They probably did not get the resume until Tuesday or Wednesday at the earliest.  It was basically a 'cold' calling mailout that I did, with an open end target date of December.  Meaning, I am open to relocating but would need to do it by year end...which they would fully understand, since basically they were all CPA firms, and no one gets hired during tax season.  If the job happens before the house sells, I will cross that bridge when it happens. 

I do appreciate everyone's prayers, swinging chickens, and a swinging chihuahua...that really does make me feel special considering all that has happened over the last couple of months.

Go out and make it a great day!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 55 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 130 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 438 views