THURSDAY WLS EXPRESS

Alissa A.
on 6/15/11 7:54 pm - Keller, TX
GOOD MORNING! Its going to be a hot one day, again! So hop on the mister car and stay cool!
Alissa A.
on 6/15/11 7:58 pm - Keller, TX
I wonder if there is any real news happening today? So far all I've seen on the news is about the Mavs parade. They keep going over and over it again-the parade routes, the trains to get there, etc. Enough is enough. You couldn't pay me enough to go to the parade-way too crowded and crazy. Not to mention hot!

I got home around 4 yesterday from Austin. I've got a lot of work to catch up on since I've been done and only 2 days of work before I leave again, so I'm going to be keeping busy for sure.

I made horrible food choices while traveling, so I'm going to get back on track today. I didn't get enough water either.

I hope everyone has a great day today!
(deactivated member)
on 6/15/11 8:08 pm - GA
Good morning everyone!!!

Not much happening here, except for last night...we got some major R-A-I-N!!!  Thankfully I had no****ered my plants last night before it started...dont you hate it when that happens.

Yesterday, I did get two calls about my house...one to see it yesterday (not sure if they came or not because of the weather), and one to see it today.  But at least it is getting attention.  No attention = no possible offer.  At least it did put me in better humor.

Go out and make it a great day!!!

Alissa A.
on 6/15/11 8:14 pm - Keller, TX
At least you are getting showings-that is great. My parents are selling their house and haven't had many showings at all. Hope you get it sold soon!
Gina 21 Years Out
on 6/15/11 8:31 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning, ALISSA and all!! It' STILL not Friday yet-IS it? sigh...BIG sigh...Yesterday was crazy wild, at work, and today is already lning up to be more of the same-and it's not even even 5:30am yet( you think I'd learn not to listen to voicemail BEFORE I have coffee!!). I don't mind "busy", but am not a big fan of "chaos caused by the ignorance of others"...hmm...maybe I should make a sign for my office wall..put it next to the "save the drama for your mama" sign...

While I am uber-proud of our Mavericks, there ain't no way in 3 hells I'd fight my way into a 200 degree, quarter million people parade. I'll watch on the www, in the indoor, air conditioned comfort, tyvm. Not quite as exciting, but as least the paramedics won't have to cart me away...I can't hardly do downtown Ft Worth, but least Dallas-and that's on a NORMAL day... 

Looking forward to re-connecting with the Ft Worth support group Saturday morning. Again-kudos to MEGGIE for thinking of this!!

Time for shower, then start trying to control this day of chaos!

Gina AKA Nurse Diva

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Karla Lewis
on 6/15/11 9:07 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. Getting ready to start my last day of work and then my summer break starts. I will be off about 2:00.

Have work to keep me busy a while and then told my friend I'd help write reports for her since her campus tried ton kill her with referrals the last month of school.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Don 1962
on 6/15/11 9:09 pm

I'm going to make a diligent effort not to go into Dallas today.  Sprinkler system is fixed and I'm letting my front yard draw a big swig of water while I'm goofing off here.  Off work and triple digit temps - I think I will try and keep myself "entertained" indoors as much as possible.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Saundra P.
on 6/15/11 10:21 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

I plan to watch the parade at home in air conditioning comfort.  Glad I don't work downtown anymore.   Have support group meeting in Greenville tonight and then dinner with the sisters.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Vivian Prouty
on 6/15/11 10:22 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Morning Alissa and TMB,

I got up way too early today....3:45.   Not sure what is up with that.    I don't like waking up that early at all.    I have done 2 loads of laundry though.    I am working on my 2nd cup of coffee this AM.    That is a record...usually at this time I am working on my first cup.    Not much planned today other than cleaning.   I need to have a garage sale but with the triple digits...don't really see that happening anytime soon unless we get a break in the weather.    Prayers still going out for Meggie and everyone else in need.   Hope you get a offer on your house soon Norma.    BTW....where are you moving to when your house sells?   Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Lalocaweta
on 6/16/11 7:13 am - Spicewood, TX
We have sucessfully executed a contract on our new house. $10k less then what seller wanted and 1/2% lower interest rate then he wanted. (It is owner financing.) In addition, we got him to agree to convey the brand new fridge, washer/dryer, "storage" fridge for the man cave, and a fairly new sofa for the man cave.
Moving July 16th - which would have been my mother and father's 72 anniversary. Very appropriate day as the reason this house is happening is due to the money they left me.

Anne
"Patriots always talk of dying for their country but never of killing for their country." - Bertrand Russell
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 42 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 116 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 426 views