Monday Morning Check In WLS Express

Alissa A.
on 6/19/11 7:58 pm - Keller, TX
GOOD MORNING!!! Monday is the day everyone should check in, let us know you're still alive, how your weekend went, words of wisdowm-whatever you wish to share. ALL ABOARD!!!
Alissa A.
on 6/19/11 8:03 pm - Keller, TX
Morning all. I hurt my knee Friday night and saw the doctor Sat. Its feeling better, but I'm worried about driving to Austin today because even though its my left leg, its the way I have to lay it to drive that aggrivates it. Hopefully I will find a comfy spot.

I'm driving 2 coworkers down. Chris is going to my sisters. I'll be in Austin all week. Gotta get moving so I can get the trash out and the final stuff packed.

Have a great day!
(deactivated member)
on 6/19/11 8:16 pm - GA

Not much new in my world...my realtor has not had any further feedback from the agent that showed my house on Friday to the wife, and then on Saturday to the wife (again) and her husband.  Maybe they are sleeping on it, and will hear from them this week.  Hopefully it will be a good offer.  This would at least get one issue fully resolved.

Need to get up and get moving!!!

Go out and make it a great day!!!

Vivian Prouty
on 6/19/11 8:22 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Morning Alissa and TMB.

I am up WAY too early.    My middle son went to Alabama to work this week and woke me up at 2:15 AM to let me know he made it safely.    Well....lets just say that once I have been woke up....I am awake.   UGH not too happy about that.    LOL  It will be OK though.....I can see a nap a little later on today.    My weekend was OK.   I can say that yesterday I did NOT make the best of food choices because of what my husband wanted to eat for Father's Day.    It is all good though.   I will make great choices this week and get back on track.    Hope that you make it to Austin OK without your knee hurting you too much.    Hope you have a great week there and please drive safely.    It was so good seeing everyone at the CM breakfast on saturday.   I really enjoyed it alot.     Everyone have a fantastic day and week and remember to stay hydrated and also to exercise.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Saundra P.
on 6/19/11 10:47 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

Went down to my Dad's this weekend he lives in Sulphur Bluff which is a small community near Sulphur Springs.  We went with him to a fish fry Saturday night that the volunteer fire dept had to rise money.  Sunday we went to Church with him and then came home and made him lunch. 

A busy day at work is all that is on my agenda today.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Gina 21 Years Out
on 6/19/11 10:55 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning all!!! It promises to be a busy day, so I'd better jump aboard, while I can. My work buddy/office partner/Director of Nurses is on her well deserved vacation this week, so MY life is gonna...kinda..suck...rocks..big time...

Yesterday was a "normal" Father's Day at our house, with the "guest of honor" outside..grilling..in the HEAT..while yours truly was cool..in the house...Isn't that how it's SUPPOSED to be???? He grilled meats/veggies for the whole week..what a guy!!

Prayers for safe travels for all on the roads today (ALISSA and LIZ, that I know of), and for all in need, both voiced and silent...

Let's make it a GREAT MONDAY-just to beat the odds--and confuse everyone !!!!

Gina AKA Nurse Diva

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Karla Lewis
on 6/19/11 11:06 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning from Aggieland. I'm heading home this afternoon after Ben gets out of classes and we eat lunch and take care of a couple of chores. It's nice to be off for almost 2 months.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

azurepenguin
on 6/20/11 12:56 am - Arlington, TX
 Hello TMB

Yes, I'm back.  Well...let's not be too optimistic out of the gate.  I'm going to 'try' to be back.  Life has been excellent but very busy.  I miss my OH friends tho so much and I need to get back on here.  Staying in touch with you all keeps me even more focused.

Since I haven't been on here for the better part of the year to go over what has been going on is nuts.  But life is in general VERY good.

So...I'll jump right into the weekend.  My medieval group had an event on campus at TCU.  I was less than 2 miles away from the Central Market get together and had planned on swinging by but got sucked into watching the children of our King and Queen and couldn't make it away.  That made me sad.  But I'm in town 2 weeks from now so I'm hoping to get over then.

Saturday night we took friends from out of town to a belly dance show in Ft. Worth.  Excellent performances all around.  We had a marvelous time.

Yesterday we did what Clint wanted which was absolutely NOTHING!  We left the house once to get ice and vanilla ice cream to go with the cherry pie I made.  Beyond that the day was spen****ching the NASCAR race and various movies on the television.

I'm off to get my day started...Have a excellent day everyone.

Jenn
Phyllis M.
on 6/20/11 3:31 am - Irving, TX
(((((((((((((((((((HUGGSSSS  )))))))))))))))))))))))))

We've missed you too !!    

Nice to see you on here !!   WELCOME BACK !
  • Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Phyllis M.
on 6/20/11 3:36 am - Irving, TX
HELLO TMB !!

Okay - I've decided for the next  many many months -   I will be married !!!    TO MY JOBS !! 
Gotta get back into the 3rd job.........been slacking too much.......when I was down during Jan thru May -  just didn't work a lot at the #3 - wasn't a priority -  my mental health was and it said - I didn't wanna work..................so - I worked this past weekend  10 hr days............both sat and sunday -
Didn't make it to NOTHING except weekly grocery run at walmart   

Not much here planned for this week.
Work - job #1
Work - job #2 - a girl is getting ready to go out for surgery next week - will be out 6-8 weeks -  she was out last Thursday and Friday - ill and so I really don't expect her to make it back in before surgery next week -  her doctor is a jerk !!!   Wont move her surgery up any sooner either....due to the cirumstances that she is dealing with..........so we've told her - if it gets worse - get to the ER !!    So I'll be trying to pick up some of her responsibilities in the next 8-10 weeks - give or take ...how she recovers.    this girl is never out for illnesses - so I knew something was wierd when I got called into work last Thursday _ (was uppose to been off for Baylor support group meeting)   

Well - enuff from me.........you all have a great day !!    (((((((Huggs))))))))))) 
  • Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 42 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 116 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 426 views