Tuesday WLS Express

Alissa A.
on 6/20/11 9:18 pm - Keller, TX
Jumping on a bit later than normal. ALL ABOARD!
meggieintx
on 6/20/11 9:29 pm - Fort Worth, TX
YAAAWWWWNNNN...morning! movin slow,belly grumpy,dont think my abdomen liked yoga but the rest of me sure did!! have the Arlington Memorial Support Group tonight. just work today and a stop at Kroger tonight. I have my surgery date...
july 15th! Yeah for that!

love yall,
Meggie
Megan 
Alissa A.
on 6/20/11 9:33 pm - Keller, TX
okay- I posted and then my computer ate it! I slept from 9pm-5:30am so that was great. I'm in Austin all week. I'm meeting Corina for supper tonight. Hope everyone has a great day!
Saundra P.
on 6/20/11 9:50 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

I am awake earlier then I should be, the dog has had us up since 4ish barking and going wild cause of the storms.  The pills the vet gave us DO NOT WORK. DH was able to get him in his cart before he left for work so st least he is not destroying just have to listen to his load barking. 

Have appointment at 8 to get blood work done then back home for what I foresee as another stressful work day.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Phyllis M.
on 6/20/11 10:26 pm - Irving, TX
  Sleepy this morning and I slept thru the storms !!  I guess just because it is cooler out this am and cloudy - my body wants to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppp !! 

NOT -   I'm at work already this morning - got here about 10 min ago.........

Congrats Meggie on your surgery date !!  Wished I could be up there with ya: ) 

My coworker at job2 last night announced or told us that she was gonna have surgery next week Tuesday and that she wasn't ready to talk about "it" yet.......I think that everyone knows what is happening......but we all just gave her a hand and she was standing next to me and I just simply grabbed her hand and held it............sometimes the best things said are those that  ARE NOT SAID !!      Its sad.....she is like 28 yrs old -  suppose to have gotten married this month - and she has to have a partial hysterectomy...........and should be on vacation this week and next -  they were gonna go on a cruise, had it booked and paid for........doc says -  NOPE, you are NOT going on the cruise -   just yet !! 

Well  - time to make use of the 45 min early that I came in to work

You all have a great day !! 
  • Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Gina 21 Years Out
on 6/21/11 1:21 am - Burleson, TX
PHYLLIS-I'm a firm believer in God having a "plan" for everything-maybe there's going to a hurricane in that cruise's path, or a Salmonella outbreak, on the ship or something. Please tell your co-worker your friends will be praying for her.

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Vivian Prouty
on 6/20/11 11:10 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Morning Alissa and TMB,

I was exhausted last night and went to bed before 10 PM.    That is something I NEVER do !!!  I slept through the storms ( well....heard it thunder and woke for a second LOL ).   I ended up sleeping 9 hours last night.   I usually sleep about 6 to 6 1/2 hours.   Guess I needed the sleep.    Nothing much happening exciting in my house.     Not much on the agenda for today either.   Meggie....prayers going out for you for your tummy to settle down.   Praying that this surgery will work and you will have no more problems.   Love you all and have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Gina 21 Years Out
on 6/20/11 11:12 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning, all, and Happy First Official First Day of Summer..like it wasn't already hot..

Was a busy night in our household. Chris had hurt his ankle, "playing" basketball, with friends, and being the Drama King, he is, you never know if something is really wrong or not. I'd feel guilty if if one of these times he really WAS seriously hurt..so off to see GAYE at the hospital ER..okay..just  an ugly ankle/foot sprain..nothing broken, except MY sleep...And I get up this morning, and he has taken all the wraps off "because they were too tight and the doctor was stupid"..yea, right, Chris, that doctor only went to school for 20 years, but you just lie there..let it swell..and do NOT call me today...Anyone need a potty trained, 19 year old? Free to good home-TODAY!!!

This change of weather is trying to give me a headache, but I am fighting it with all I've got. Too many folks out on vacation this week, for me to stay home. Dang my mama for instilling this "work ethic" thing in me!!

Hope everyone has a TERRIFIC Tuesday-wherever you are. Please stay hydrated-so many, many people getting ill so quickly, from the heat-even when they are indoors.

Gina AKA Nurse Diva

RNY 4-22-02...

We Can Do Hard Things

Alissa A.
on 6/21/11 12:09 am - Keller, TX
Sorry about Chris. I could have Chris watch my drama filled Chris and they'd go well together.
Gina 21 Years Out
on 6/21/11 1:10 am - Burleson, TX
ALISSA-bring him over-YOUR Chris would tire of being at MY Chris's "beck and call" very quickly, I'm quite sure!!!

RNY 4-22-02...

We Can Do Hard Things

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 42 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 116 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 426 views