THURSDAY WLS EXPRESS

Alissa A.
on 6/29/11 7:57 pm - Keller, TX
GOOD MORNING and ALL ABOARD!
Alissa A.
on 6/29/11 8:35 pm - Keller, TX
When I'm in Austin and don't have to be in a meeting or training until 8:30am, I wake up at 4am wide awake. When I'm home and have to be up and out the door by 6, I am exhausted and hit snooze 4 times like this morning! Oh well.

I hope to see everyone Sat at Central Market!
(deactivated member)
on 6/29/11 8:52 pm - GA

Good morning Alissa and TMB...

Would you believe the bird saga still continues...when the technicians were here yesterday afternoon, the bird was very much asleep.  Later on in the afternoon after they left of course, I heard him again.  They are coming back this afternoon after I get home from work.  Not able to leave early today or tomorrow as the other full time person is on vacation.

Yesterday, I also finalized my interview appointments for when I am on vacation.  So far, it is only two...but you never know what might happen with the two.  With one firm, I wont be able to interview with all the partners, but he said that if they wanted a second interview with me, they would fly me down.  To me, that is a very much vote of confidence.  I also did some printouts that I wanted to take with me for the interviews...tax return production, and also a special set of workpapers that I had to develop for a particular client.

Go out and make it a great day!!!

azurepenguin
on 6/29/11 8:54 pm - Arlington, TX
 Good morning train.  Today came WAY too early for me...it looks like for Alissa too.

Yesterday the direct deposit finally went in so I went grocery shopping last night.  OUCH!  I seemed to run out of all my pantry paper products at once this past Sunday.  So on top of the normal stocking of grocerys for this week's menus I had to restock on paper plates, paper towels, Splenda, tinfoil and parchment.  That made for one expensive trip.

I'm headed to my chiropractor today.  I rescheduled my Monday appointment because last minute I went to help a friend of mine who was stranded at work.  And then, because I was in the car when I called and didn't write it down I completely forgot my appointment yesterday until the office called at the end of the day.  DOH!  So I'm going up at 9am today.

Dance class was fun but I'm aggrivating my shoulder...which is why the chiro is a must today.  It feels wonderful to be dancing again.

Have a good day.
Jenn
aka: Genevieve in the SCA
         Shyama as a American Tribal (belly dance) performer  

Alissa A.
on 6/29/11 9:12 pm - Keller, TX
I was thinking I might see Dr James this afternoon. I have a lot of things to do at work so we'll see. I've missed appointments too and they're so sweet about it. That's what I love about our chiro-thanks for telling me about him!
azurepenguin
on 6/29/11 9:23 pm - Arlington, TX
 Alissa, if its not too far out of the way get in there this morning...even if you have to duck out of work.  When RuthAnn called me last night they are only open this morning until noonish.  He's not re-opening in the afternoon and he doesn't open on Friday either so with the holiday it would be Tuesday before you got in if you can't sneak in this morning.

He's the best!!! and so is his staff.
Alissa A.
on 6/29/11 9:56 pm - Keller, TX
Well crap! I work down at 35 and Seminary so not close by the office. Plus I have an 8am appt in SW Fort Worth and a 10 am in Lewisville. I will just have to go get a massage instead. Thanks for letting me know.
Don 1962
on 6/29/11 9:06 pm
Central Market on Saturday sounds like fun.  I got an idea!  Why not come to my house for a "garden party" Saturday!!  That's sarcasm folks for helping me do my yard.

Today is another "be a good redneck" day. 

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Alissa A.
on 6/29/11 9:58 pm - Keller, TX
Or you could skip the housework and come to CM!
Don 1962
on 6/30/11 1:26 am
Alissa,

Don't tempt me too much but if I don't get it done Saturday - I've got no idea when I can again get to it!  Next week is not even here yet and with a holiday, work, a PS consult and getting the washing machine fixed it is filling up fast!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 42 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 116 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 426 views