FINALLY FRIDAY WLS EXPRESS

Alissa A.
on 6/30/11 9:02 pm - Keller, TX
This week has been LLLLOOOOONNNNGGGG! Maybe its the heat. Hop onto one of the ice cold cars!
Alissa A.
on 6/30/11 9:10 pm - Keller, TX
What is up with these sports groups going on strike. This is crazy. NFL and now the NBA? Its hard for me to feel sorry for ANY of them since they all make way too much money. Teacher or police strikes? I can get behind. But not these spoiled folks.

I'm watching just 1 of the 5 boys tonight for my friend and neighbor-just the little one who is around 2 years old. Chris and the older kids are all going to a church event. I don't know what Jansen will think with his mom and brothers gone- it might be too quiet for him. lol. I'm going to bring him down here for a while but will have to watch him since our house isn't baby proofed!

Tomorrow I sure hope to see all of my CM friends!! And then after I hope to get a pedi.

Hope everyone has a great day!
(deactivated member)
on 6/30/11 9:24 pm - GA
Good morning Alissa and TMB,

I am hoping the bird saga is DONE and OVER with...last night was quiet very quiet...YEA!!!

Not much else is going on here except the very usual...laundry.  May actually work on cleaning out some dresser drawers and taking the 'stuff' to Goodwill.

Go out and make it a GREAT day.  For those traveling this weekend, drive safe and watch out for the other guy.
azurepenguin
on 6/30/11 9:50 pm - Arlington, TX
 Good morning Train!

I'm up to make picnic lunch for us.  We are taking Mel to the Bureau of Engraving and Printing today.   Then going to the Japanese Gardens in the Botanical Gardens for a picnic and a walk around something beautiful and then we'll take her to her mom's house.  Its been great having her for the month and I'm sad to see it end.

I had plans for both lunch and dinner with people and both had to reschedule so the picnic lunch is last minute.  Time to head to the kitchen and ge this knocked out.  We want to be in one of the first tours at the BEP so we can hit the botanical gardens before it gets HORRIBLY hot.

Have a great day all.
Jenn
aka: Genevieve in the SCA
         Shyama as a American Tribal (belly dance) performer  

Alissa A.
on 6/30/11 9:56 pm - Keller, TX
Todays groupon is tickets to Japenese Garden! http://www.groupon.com/deals/fort-worth-botanic-garden-2
check it out!

Sorry to have cancelled lunch- headed to watch my neice in a play at noon. I've always wanted to go to the bureau of engraving. I was just talking to someone that works there. Will have to take the tour sometime.
Let me know how it goes.
azurepenguin
on 6/30/11 10:00 pm - Arlington, TX
 No worries ma'am!! Go see that niece of yours in a Shakespeare play.. I think that's awesome.

Headed to Groupon NOW!!!!

I've been to the BEP before but..the big one in DC.  Going to this tour here means we don't have to waste valueable Smithsonian time at the BEP when I finally take Clint to DC for vacation.  :)
Don 1962
on 6/30/11 10:21 pm, edited 6/30/11 10:22 pm

Howdy Gang!

Don't know if it so much the heat or the anticipation of a long major holiday weekend but it has been a long one!

"Friday" routine on tap.  Got to do something about the echoing in my pantry and refrigerator.  

Have a happy and safe Fourth of July and remember this is a "No Refusal" Weekend for both DWI and BWI!  If you have to drink - DON'T DRIVE!!  If you do we, law enforcement, will provide the "chaser" as in cop car in your rear view mirror!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Gina 21 Years Out
on 6/30/11 11:19 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning all..TGIF..Happy July, etc, etc !!! The roads were rather deserted today, as is our parking lot..lots of folks taking extra long weekend..but..alas..not Nurse Divas..BIG sigh..I am off Monday, so not complaining..too much..am even considering working, for the agency, if a particular pt case begins-if not-have some much needed "house chores" to do..that gallon of paint, for the living room "focus" wall, has been staring at me for a month..the Procratination Princess, at her finest!!!

Prayers for DANNI, as she undergoes PS today, and travelling prayers, for those on the road today...

As always, please watch that heat and stay hydrated! 

Gina AKA Nurse Diva

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Phyllis M.
on 6/30/11 11:51 pm - Irving, TX
Need help with that "painting"   I can volunteer my brother's servcies - and I can come out to the "country" for a city break and visit.........(((((Huggs))))))))))))   
  • Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Karla Lewis
on 6/30/11 11:25 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. Got to climb on the elliptical this morning and then pack for my weekend. Meeting my family for am seafood lunch, then having dinner at my sisters tonight and then heading out for fun with my siblings tonight to celebrate my brother buying Timberlake Nursery here in Livingston. My oldest nephew is managing it for him.

Tomorrow Ben and I are headed to Southlake and Kellar for a weekend of wedding festivities for some friends. Monday I'm going ton stay with Steph and Ben will ride home with my sister and nephew.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 42 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024