ITS FRIDAY

Debra F.
on 6/30/11 11:21 pm - Houston, TX
Just wanted to say hi and thank you for the calls and text while i was in the hospital last week... this surgery later down the line does all kinds of things to your body.  I was impacted REALLLY BAD and i also had polyps in the colon and constipation for 2 weeks, i can say this has been a really rough 2 weeks

so please take care of your body i know we all eat things we shouldnt but in the long run it will come back to haunt us....

good luck to all you newbies
Debra
227/205/135 at goal
1st Surgery/Revision/Today
8/98 - 8/04 - today
Support Group Leader 
Co- Founder www.rydobesity.com
cajungirl
on 6/30/11 11:39 pm
Glad you are feeling better, Debra.

Yeah I do worry about long-term effects sometimes too.   I don't regret surgery in any way but even 6 years out, things are "different" than they were the first couple of years.  Trying to figure out the whats, whys, whens, etc. are confusing and somewhat concerning.

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

Debra F.
on 7/1/11 12:57 am - Houston, TX
thanks Dana and you know the sad part is people still think "THIS IS THE EASY WAY OUT"

it was great talking to you the other night

no one knows the long term effects even now
Debra
227/205/135 at goal
1st Surgery/Revision/Today
8/98 - 8/04 - today
Support Group Leader 
Co- Founder www.rydobesity.com
Gina 21 Years Out
on 7/1/11 1:57 am - Burleson, TX

(((DEBRA)))--always GREAT to see you posting !!!!! What you have said here is sooooooooooo true--for us ALL. I have been unbelievably blessed, with good health, but I NEVER take it for granted. I can only pray my good health continues, and do all I KNOW to do, so at least I can "say I TRIED".

So glad you are feeling better!!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Vivian Prouty
on 7/1/11 2:42 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Debra....you are always in my thoughts and prayers.   None of us are perfect by any means.    I am glad that you are feeling better.    I do Miralax everyday ....if I don't I can get into trouble.   Constipation is no laughing matter.    I am so glad that you are better.    Please don't be a stranger to the TMB.  We MISS you and all your words of wisdom to the Newbies.    Good luck to you and hope that you are soon in much better health.  

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 25 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 101 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 411 views