Sunday WLS EXPRESS

Alissa A.
on 7/2/11 7:14 pm - Keller, TX
Since I'm wide awake, might as well fire up the train- get er ready for the run today! ALL ABOARD!
Alissa A.
on 7/2/11 7:23 pm - Keller, TX
I had the best time yesterday. I got to see good friends, spend pedi and gabbing and shopping time with Que and Liz! Unfortunately her insomnia is catching- I didn't fall asleep until 2am and I"m wide awake at 4am. I didn't take a nap yesterday so I honestly have no idea why I'm not asleep.
Jenn made some good protein cookies.
Meggie- I forgot to get your Oreo recipe!

If you can say prayers for my sister Jess-in PA- I'd appreciate it. She is still having a hard time with her bipolar and the med changes they made at the end of May isn't helping. She's entered into a day program- a partial hospitalization program is what they call it. She's there each day and sees her psychiatrist each day. I hope that's what she needs to feel better soon. I know she hates not being able to work and feeling so bad all the time.

I hope to see the movie Bad Teacher today. The boys want to see Transformers so I'm not sure if I'll see mine alone or if they will see it another time. Will have to see.

Hope everyone has a great day today!
meggieintx
on 7/3/11 1:59 am - Fort Worth, TX
no problem Alissa, I gave it to Brian
Megan 
(deactivated member)
on 7/2/11 9:32 pm - GA
Good Morning Alissa and TMB (when they hop on board),

Not much new in my world.  Thinking of having a 'shredding' party today...just my way of cleaning out some clutter...utility bills, investment statements, etc etc.  Since so much is available online, really not much use to keep all those statements on hand.

Yesterday I did cook a roast in the crock pot, and today I will probably make Liz's infamous Pecan Pie...yummy!!! 

Hope your sister gets to feeling better...nothing is worse than just not feeling like your 'old' self, and that this day center will do the trick for her.

Have a great day!!!
Alissa A.
on 7/2/11 9:44 pm - Keller, TX
I always feel better when I declutter. The problem is I live with 2 clutterers!
Bryan might make a roast to take to my sisters tomorrow. They're having a painting party- getting ready for the baby- and then a cookout.
Don 1962
on 7/2/11 9:35 pm
Morning Alissa,

The dog missed the memo again about sleeping late today.  Started getting getting in my face about 5:30.  Okay though, watering the yard while it is cool and should make it to church okay so all is good!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Karla Lewis
on 7/2/11 10:22 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning from the beautiful Marriott Solana in Westlake. We had a good time at the rehearsal dinner last night. Today I have the bridesmaid brunch at Blue Mesa that my sister and I are hosting and then the wedding later today. Lots of family and friend time.

I love my family and faithful friends.

Hope everyone has a super day!

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Alissa A.
on 7/2/11 10:47 pm - Keller, TX
I've heard good things about Blue Mesa so I'm sure you'll have a great time. Sounds like a fun day in store! Too bad you're so busy as you're 15 minutes away from me!
meggieintx
on 7/3/11 12:29 am - Fort Worth, TX
When we first moved here Ken helped open and comanaged the Blue Mesa in ft Worth! The food is great!
Megan 
Saundra P.
on 7/3/11 12:34 am - Mesquite, TX
Good morning, 

I am still laying around this morning as I was lazy and didn't get up for church.  Had a good time yesterday meet my sister in Terrell and did some shopping before we meet family for a late lunch.  Got me a couple of pair of capri's and a top at Old Navy off the clearance rack got out for under 15.00.  Visited a couple of other stores and picked up some shirts and shorts for DH for a vacation next month.

We might be taking my MIL to lunch today other than that nothing really planned.

Have a great day! 

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 42 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024