THURSDAY WLS EXPRESS

Alissa A.
on 7/6/11 7:55 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning! Its Friday eve! Its been a short work week but its felt really long-anyone else have that happen?

ALL ABOARD!
Alissa A.
on 7/6/11 8:02 pm - Keller, TX
I'm so ready for the weekend. My parents and my uncle are coming from PA tomorrow for 10 days. But first tonight is Big Brother! Its one of my guilty pleasures! Chris has decided that he's going to watch it with me.

I bought a new adult chewable vitamin from Nature's Own. I got it at The Vitamin Shoppe. It is pineapple flavored and its pretty good tasting.

We are going to a FW Cats game Saturday night with the family. Bryan leaves for NY for work Sunday morning, so it will just be Chris and I spending time with my family. That's about it from here. Have a great day everyone!
(deactivated member)
on 7/6/11 8:44 pm - GA
Good Morning Alissa and TMB,

Not much is happening here...hate to say this, but with yesterday being my first work day for this week, I am so ready for the weekend.  Not much planned, but just ready for it.  Probably start packing, and other stuff since I leave next Friday for VACATION!!!

Have a great day!!!
Don 1962
on 7/6/11 8:57 pm
This week dragging?  Not hardly.  Knew the way my calender was filling in for this week it would be a quick one.  Next two are looking the same way. 

Work another half day then have to wait on Sears to come and hopefully fix my washing machine this afternoon.  Dirty clothes basket is getting full and smelling FUNKAAAY!  

Any and all contributions to Don's Plastic Surgery Fund will be greatly appreciated and accepted TFN!  Still planning on another consult or two before I decide who I'm going to use but going to have to get moving if I want to get it done and recuperated before my job expands October 1.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

(deactivated member)
on 7/6/11 9:22 pm - GA
As a former PS patient, and knowing what you might be contemplating, and knowing what you have to wear for work... I would say that you need to get it done no later than mid-August, which really is not much time.
Don 1962
on 7/6/11 10:15 pm
I'm getting into all that at the moment.  "Battle" dressing, from the socks up, add an extra 20 lbs.  No wonder I sweat so much.

(deactivated member)
on 7/6/11 10:30 pm - GA
That extra 20 pounds was what I was referring to and the majority of that weight being from your waist to hips...the more time to recuperate the better.  And that is barring no major complication issues.  To quote a good friend of mine (and Dana's), Mary...if you dont have time to heal, you dont have time for surgery.
Don 1962
on 7/7/11 2:13 am
Changing gears.  Had to deal with "snake" lady again.  Gave her your suggestion about Orkin Exterm.

kdakj
on 7/6/11 9:46 pm - TX
I work a compressed shift, so my weekend actually started yesterday and I've got it til Sunday evening! Love my long weekends! Planned for this one so far: Girl's night tonight, pizza and concert on Main tomorrow, and spending time with the boyfriend and his son Saturday. Those are the fun parts anyway.

Hope everyone has a great one no matter what they do!

~Denise~
bluesun
on 7/7/11 3:59 am - McKinney, TX
RNY on 12/15/06 with
Long time no see! hope you're doing well.
Rachel

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 42 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 116 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 426 views