Wacky Wednesday WLS Express

Alissa A.
on 7/12/11 7:30 pm - Keller, TX
GOOD MORNING! Its been a wacky week for me so I'm calling it Wacky Wednesday!

ALL ABOARD!
(deactivated member)
on 7/12/11 7:56 pm - GA
Good Morning Alissa and TMB,

Yes, it is HOT even in Georgia.  We did get a good sprinkling of rain yesterday while at work, but not sure if we got any at home.  Two more days of work for me this week, and I am done!!!  Leave Friday on vacation, and I will be so glad to be away from here.  I have already prepared my decaf tea to take with me....15 bottles worth!!!  I do so much better when drinking decaf, and I have two small coolers to put them in.  Who knows I might do some more with as HOT as it is!!!  Needless to say, I will be very hydrated...the name of the game these days.

Go out and make it a great day!!!
Alissa A.
on 7/12/11 8:04 pm - Keller, TX
Glad you've got your hydration planned out for your trip. I hope you have a great trip!
Alissa A.
on 7/12/11 8:02 pm - Keller, TX
Morning everyone! We went to NRH2O Monday and boy I paid for it yesterday. My allergies were awful from being outside all day and my back hurt so bad yesterday I could barely move. Its much better today, thankfully. The waterpark was fun though. Chris has been wanting to go all summer so I'm glad we all got to go. My dad, uncle, Christy, and her girls all went. Mom doesn't do water parks so she stayed home.
They looked at houses yesterday with the realtor and they'll go back out Friday. I sure hope they sell their house soon because I want them to move here.

I hope everyone has a great day today!
Don 1962
on 7/12/11 8:42 pm

Alissa,

Sounds like your "stacation" is going well despite the allergy and back issues. 

Have my first "water park" experience on tap for Friday in Galveston.  Never would have even considered going to Schlitterbahn or any of the water parks as an obese person.

Work, sweat and pack is what is on the docket for today.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Alissa A.
on 7/12/11 8:55 pm - Keller, TX
I've always wanted to go back to Schlitterbahn in New Braunfels or to one of the new ones, like in Galveston. When I was young and at church camp in NB, we used to go to Schlitterbahn -but back then it was 3 slides, one of them being a river water slide. Its TONS bigger now. Are you going to try your hand at surfing? They have a machine there to try from what I hear! Have fun!
Karla Lewis
on 7/12/11 11:07 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. Up and getting ready to deep clean my living room. I started yesterday, but didn't get much accomplished. Ni have to get most of it done today, because I need to tackle the kitchen also, which will take a couple of days. I'm hoping to get it all finished by the end of the week. Al I have left after that on my summer to do list is cutting down some trees and shrubs with a chainsaw. Ben has to help with that.

Alissa, glad younger feeling better today.

Norma, hope the interviews go well and your vacation is relaxing.

Prayers for Gina for healing.

Prayers for Meggie for safe travels to Cleveland and a successful
trip.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Vivian Prouty
on 7/12/11 11:21 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Morning Alissa and TMB,

Hope today isn't wacky for me.   My week has been far too wacky already.   Glad there was very little drama in my day yesterday.   I am so mentally exhausted with all that has gone on this week.   I was beginning to think I needed to re-name this week HELL week.    Hopefully life will calm down some now.    Thank you everyone who has been praying for my family and my son.   If you are doing that please continue.    Things are better but we still have lots ahead that we are going to be dealing with.   Hope today is a good day....never know what is going to happen lately !!!  Prayers going up for Gina, Meggie, Norma and everyone else in need of prayers.    Stay hydrated and have a great day.    Love you guys !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Saundra P.
on 7/12/11 11:47 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

Almost time to get my work day started, I am off Friday so two more days to go.  Going to get out in the heat this afternoon and make a Wal-Mart run to pick up some cleaning supplies, groceries and whatever else seems to jump into my cart. 

Prayers to Gina and Meggie.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

azurepenguin
on 7/13/11 2:12 am - Arlington, TX
 Hey all!

My life is pretty 'blah' right now.I just can't seem to get excited about much right now. I think its post Crown Tourney let down.  It was a good weekend but that tournament is SO emotionally exhausting I'm probably just emotionally recovering.

More sewing today.  I'm on the home stretch of my commissions to be sent off to North Carolina.  Then onto some work for someone here in Dallas.

Have a great day all.
Jenn
aka: Genevieve in the SCA
         Shyama as a American Tribal (belly dance) performer  

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 42 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 117 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 427 views