Sunday WLS EXPRESS

Alissa A.
on 7/16/11 10:27 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning! The train is pulling out of the station a bit late and I"m going to be in the nap car later today! ALL ABOARD!
Karla Lewis
on 7/16/11 10:54 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning Alissa. Prayers for you and Bryan and his family.

I'm heading to SS and church later, then visiting with family. Ben is leaving now for his second day of open water scuba diving for his certification.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Meggie...hope your feeling okay today and healing!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

(deactivated member)
on 7/16/11 11:10 pm, edited 7/17/11 12:52 am - GA
Good morning WLS Train riders!!!

Yesterday, I had a great day.  Spent the morning looking at the various shopping areas, and I found a Starbucks!!!  Spent the afternoon looking at homes in the area.  Variety of homes and prices...foreclosures/short sales that were not in tooo bad of condition, other pre-owned homes, and new homes.   The realtor that I am working with has a much better idea of what I really want/need in a home, but she made very good choices in what she had showed me.  Afterwards, I went to dinner at a very good seafood restaurant, came back to my room, and promptly fell asleep...woke up several hours later, and decided to just stay in for the night.  Not sure what I will do today, but I will be enjoying it!!!

Go out and make it a Great Day!!!
Don 1962
on 7/17/11 12:49 am
Made it back to Tyler yesterday from Galveston.  Doing the laundry then head back home this afternoon via the vets office in Wills Pt.  Got a phone call from them that they had to pull some teeth to fix her "bite" while they were cleaning her teeth but fur child is okay.  Know she'll be happy to get home this afternoon!  

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Saundra P.
on 7/17/11 1:37 am - Mesquite, TX
Good morning, 

DH and I got up and went to early service this morning, came home and made breakfast so will be moving the nap car soon.

Yesterday was a LTM network kind of day, my niece and her kids came over to swim but I stayed in the a/c and watched movies. 

Today thinking of going back to Kohl's and seeing what I can spend the 10.00 coupon on. 

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Vivian Prouty
on 7/17/11 8:45 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Afternoon everyone,

Hope you are all having a good sunday.   Prayers going out for Alissa and Bryan, Meggie and Norma this weekend.    Prayers also going out for unspoken prayers that ya'll hold dear to your heart but don't want to share with us.    PLEASE everyone who is reading this keep my son and my family in your thoughts and prayers.   We have been dealing with more than a family should be in the last couple of weeks.   Thank GOD it has been a good day today.   Church was awesome this AM.   My son is in lots and lots of physical pain at this moment and it is really hard to see him hurting as much as he is and being helpless in helping take the pain away.   I know that he will come out victorious when all this is over though.   Thank you everyone in advance for all the prayers.   Only God knows how very much they are appreciated.    Have a blessed sunday evening.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 47 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 122 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 432 views