It's Finally Friday (WLS Train)

Don 1962
on 7/21/11 8:29 pm
ALL ABOARD!!

It is FINALLY FRIDAY!!  George Jones on the same subject matter:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNxMXDIzSCI

Bags are packed to head to Tyler after work.  Have a rehearsal dinner tonight and the wedding tomorrow.  Get my car serviced while I'm there tomorrow as well. 

Try and stay cool  and hydrated!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Gina 22 years out
on 7/21/11 8:48 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning, DON and all!! I cn work 7 days a week (and often have, over the years), and still always seem to know when it's FRIDAY and MONDAY! It's been a bugger week, and I'm whooped...still gotta slog thru today...I need some marching music or something to get me going...

My guys come back from their Galveston vacation today. I had all these things I was going to have done, at home, before hey got back (painting, etc)...nah..didn't happen...they moved all that furniture for nuthin'...I may have actually missed them a little though...but please don't TELL them!!

Continued prayers of healing for our MEGGIE, and prayers all around for our TMB family-HE knows where to distribute them...

As always, please stay hydrated, and remind ME to do the same-this heat sure creeps up on you-and takes such a short time to do it..

Hope everyone has a FAB-U-LOUS FRIDAY!!!!!

Gina AKA Nurse Diva

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Phyllis M.
on 7/21/11 11:23 pm - Irving, TX
Its GREAT seeing you again !! (((((((((((((Huggs)))))))))))))))  Missed ya girly !!  

• Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Gina 22 years out
on 7/22/11 12:08 am - Burleson, TX
Thank you, PHYLLIS-can't wait to hear more about Amanda's journey, with Dr. Kim-so glad she is doing it while she is still so young.

RNY 4-22-02...

We Can Do Hard Things

Karla Lewis
on 7/21/11 9:20 pm - Livingston, TX
God morning! Ben and I are headed out this morning to float the Comal for a couple of hours with friends, then head to Marble Falls for the rest of the weekend for a wedding.

It should be a really fun weekend and we are looking forward to it.

These summer weekends seem to be really busy. Next weekend we have to finish moving Ben and the one after that I'm having a girlfriend weekend that should be loads of fun!

Hope everyone has a fab Friday.

Prayers for Meggie to keep getting better.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

(deactivated member)
on 7/21/11 9:52 pm - GA
Here it is Friday AGAIN!!!

Yesterday afternoon, I did hear back on that Monday's second interview...they have decided not to hire anyone at this time, but will keep my contact info handy should they have an opening come available.  I am still hopeful on this particular firm.  I am also hopeful that with the passing of time, I will be able to get my house SOLD!!!  As I mentioned before, I have lowered the price once again, and have had two showings so far.  The first one was a very young couple and did not like the age dynamics of the subdivision (cant help that), and the second one the agent is passing along the disclosure statement to the potential buyer...so maybe there is HOPE on that one. 

I am heading back home today, and will be doing ALL the laundry tomorrow...YUCK!!!
Saundra P.
on 7/21/11 10:48 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning everyone,

Glad Friday has finally arrived.  I am ready to get the work day over with and start my weekend.
I don't really have anything planned besides a support group meeting Saturday morning but at least for 2 days WORK will not be on the agenda.

Happy Friday! 

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

cajungirl
on 7/21/11 10:57 pm
Thank goodness it's Friday.  I'm exhausted, could it be my ferritin is tanking this quickly after an infusion OR is it the dang hormones *sigh*.  Feeling very emotional like I'm on a carousel spinning 100 miles an hour.  So many things to do to get the boys ready for school, trying to get insurances in my name only, dealing with the f'ing mortgage company trying to get the benefit of the mortgage interest for this year (the ex's name is first); those buttholes want to charge me $900 to do this.  I sent a certified-returned receipt letter and they sent me a survey related to my phone experience, BAD MOVE on their part.  I ripped them a new one.

Going to look for the good in today and try to decompress this weekend.  I know I have lots to be thankful for just need to focus on the positives right now.

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

Gina 22 years out
on 7/22/11 12:09 am - Burleson, TX
DANA-hang in there, sister.....((((HUGS))))

RNY 4-22-02...

We Can Do Hard Things

Don 1962
on 7/22/11 4:09 am
Dittos to what Gina said!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 112 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024