THURSDAY WLS EXPRESS

Alissa A.
on 8/3/11 7:47 pm - Keller, TX
GOOD MORNING!!! Its Friday eve. What are your plans for the weekend? All Aboard!
Alissa A.
on 8/3/11 7:49 pm - Keller, TX
I've been a busy girl this morning- laundry, dishes, cleaning up some. I woke up wide awake so I decided to take advantage of it.
I don't have any plans really this weekend. Bryan doesn't return from NY until 10:40pm Sat night.

Yesterday I decided to play hookey and Chris and I had a fun day. We went bowling, shopping, played a game, and watched some tv shows together. It was a nice break.

Hope everyone has a graet day today!
(deactivated member)
on 8/3/11 8:36 pm - GA
Good Morning Alissa and TMB,

Go glad you got the train to start this morning.  Yesterday was a very 'trying' day and glad that I did take the day off.  Still have to go out on Saturday and look at a few more places, before I make my decision.

This weekend, lets see what do I have planned...monthly hair appt bright and early and meet some ladies from my HS days also are on tap for Saturday.  And somehow or other, I HAVE got to get some laundry done, otherwise I will be in BIG trouble.

Oh, I think we are getting rain today...so please dont shoot me!!!
Gina 21 Years Out
on 8/3/11 9:09 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning, ALISSA, and all! I'm feeling a little punk today, and am seriously considering staying home today, but am afraid I may "work" harder at home, than if I actually go in to the office. If it wasn't for the commute, it would be a no brainer-I'd GO-wish I had one of those "Beam me up, Scotty" things, like on the original Star Trek. For now, gonna stay propped up here, on the bed, close to the potty, water on the nightstand, computer in lap..get the picture?..lol..TMI???? I think it's cuz I TRIED going walking again this morning, telling myself I felt OK..it was 4:10..amd already 80+ degrees..didn't get very far...mentally I feel good about TRYING, but, in hindsight, I realize it was NOT my smartest idea...

NORMA-I hope soooooooo hope everything works out for you on the house situation. I'll get crossing fingers/eyes/toes for you!!

ALISSA-weekend plans? A road trip on Saturday, to meet a newbie (I met thru a FB friend) and try to help her out, then a birthday dinner for a forever friend on Sunday, with the regular laundry/groceries/etc/etc thrown in...

Hope everyone has something great cross their path today!

Gina AKA Nurse Diva

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Alissa A.
on 8/3/11 9:23 pm - Keller, TX
Oh dear! I hope you feel better Gina. Stay home and force yourself to REST. I am looking forward to my sunday dinner plans- esp since I"ve always wanted to go to Bucca de Bepo!
Gina 21 Years Out
on 8/3/11 9:41 pm - Burleson, TX
ALISSA-ok-it's 6:40, and I'm not dressed or warpainted yet..so pretty fair bet I'm staying home..lol..Walking to the kitchen little while ago wore me out--and my house isn't very big!! I haven't had a chance to check out the restaurant website yet-may be on my "do to" list toda-between naps!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Don 1962
on 8/3/11 9:55 pm

The Dog missed the memo about sleeping in this morning. Okay though, got up and pu****er on in the front yard before the sun comes out.  My deflated fanny is going to stay in the AC as much as I can.  May go take a walk since I have not done that in about a week and if I do it is going to be well before noon.

I has gots to get the "man cave" cleaned up.  If all goes according to plan - I've got company this weekend!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Saundra P.
on 8/3/11 10:45 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

Work is all I have on the agenda today.  I think my niece is coming to clean my house today and they will probably stay and swim. 

Eight days till VACATION. 

I got out in the heat yesterday and went to JCPenneys and found me a pair of shorts and Capris.  I need to get all my outfits together and see if there is anything else I need to get.  I say I am not going to over pack but I always do.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Vivian Prouty
on 8/3/11 11:10 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Morning Alissa and TMB,

I need to go wake my middle son up since we have to make a trip to Dallas to get his test results from bloodwork the other day.    I hate going to Dallas but hopefully the rush hour traffic will be all over by the time we get there.   LOL   Not alot planned for today.   Hubby took 2 vacation days off and is going to WinStar.   I may go with him ( although I hate going there ).   He never is ready to leave and I am ready to go after a hour or so.    Prayers for Meggie and everyone else in need.    PLEASE everyone drink LOTS of fluids today and Gina....hope you get to feeling better and that you aren't getting sick.   Love you guys and have a wonderful day !!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Phyllis M.
on 8/3/11 11:14 pm - Irving, TX

Good Morning everyone

I am feeling a little better this am.......so far so good...

Mary Trost texted me late last night or early this am.........says  "Hey do you remember what 77 degrees and rain feels  like?"  its what they are enjoying............I replied  "  OH SHUT UP"  by the way -  where is that you are again on vacation?   hehehehe.........How dare her !!

I don't have any plans this weekend that I can remember.  I need to get to my 3rd job and get some hours in so that I can have some money for the weekend of the 13th & 14th to play with for Lynnette's and My B-day weekend !!   

Well - duties call me at my desk. !! 

Luv you all !! 

• Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 47 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 122 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 432 views