Saturday WLS EXPRESS

Alissa A.
on 8/5/11 7:54 pm - Keller, TX
Its Saturday and I still woke up at normal time-4am. So, its time to get this train started. Hop on board and tell us what your plans are today!

Question of the day:
What is your favorite protein shake?
Alissa A.
on 8/5/11 8:37 pm - Keller, TX
I was hoping to fall back asleep by now but then I got hungry so of course now I'm wide awake. HAte it when that happens! Maybe after breakfast I will. WHo knows. I'm watching my neighbors 5 boys today from 2-4pm which is prime nap time for me. I'm thinking since the oldest is 11 that they won't all take a nap! lol.

Bryan finally comes home tonight! His flight gets in at 10:40pm. Its a good thing I love him because I don't normally stay up that late, much less drive to the airport at that time! lol.

Tomorrow night I'm very excited because my family- bio and chosen- and I are going to eat supper at Bucca de Bepo for my birthday.

I hope everyone has a great day today!
(deactivated member)
on 8/5/11 8:55 pm - GA
Good Morning Alissa...

I actually 'slept' in this morning.  It is amazing how much better I feel when I do use my sleep machine.  Guess that is why I need to use it night in, night out.  Duh???

Today I have an early morning hair appt...meet up with some HS ladies for lunch...finish laundry...and then going out tonight.

Hope everyone has a Great Day!!!
Gina 21 Years Out
on 8/5/11 9:19 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning, ALISSA and all! Count me in with the peeps whose bodies don't understand it's our day OFF!! I woke up even EARLIER than usual...drats...

Have a fun day planned today-taking a lil road trip with Liz and Que-they agreed to go with me to meet a newbie Cari Dela Cruz hooked me up with. She's just about an hour an hour away, but, knowing us, we'll make a DAY of it! Looking forward to lots of laughing!!!

For the "Question of the Day"-that's easy-I also have a "fave of the moment"-for the past year or so it has been Click. I like to drink it warm. I switch beween the Mocha and vanilla Latte flavors-have them "auto shipped" from Amazon.com-cheapest, I've found, that way. For "unflavored" protein I use "AnyWhey"-buy it off ebay. For chocolate powder, to mix in SF pudding I prefer Unjury, from Unjury.com. For RTD types I like the chocolate from EAS, but don't use RTD very often, and am not real crazy about cold shakes. I normally supplement my protein, with Click, at least twice a day, but always at least once (before coffee in the morning)..

Hope everyone has a SUPER Saturday, and stay as cool as possible!!

Gina AKA Nurse Diva

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Don 1962
on 8/5/11 10:32 pm
Little run to Corsicana to the Collin St. bakery, okay Russell Stovers  too probably, and supper tonight are only things inked in on the agenda.  Maybe take in a "talkie" while over that way to stay out of the heat.

I never was much of a fan of protein shakes.  If it tells you any thing I've got three outdated Muscle Milks in the refrigerator.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Alissa A.
on 8/5/11 11:13 pm - Keller, TX
I'm not a big fan of protein shakes either. I can't seem to find one I consistantly like and doesn't make me nautious. I did the 3 oz pure protein that is in the test tube for a long time because I figured I could drink 3 oz of anything. I need to get back to something-just not sure what I'm going to pick.
Karla Lewis
on 8/5/11 11:10 pm - Livingston, TX
Don...Russell Stovers is closed for remodeling until late August!

I was thru there Friday and that's what the big billboard said.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Don 1962
on 8/5/11 11:21 pm
Oh noooooooo!  Have not been there in a while so did not know about closing.  I look for their "bloopers", SF of course, but their finished products are less expensive else where.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Karla Lewis
on 8/5/11 11:14 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I'm spending my day with my gals Steph, Paige and Jodie. Hopefully Mel will join us after she gets out of some work training later ths afternoon. Shopping, swimming and hanging out and lots of girl talk. Today should be a blast!

Have a great day.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Saundra P.
on 8/6/11 12:54 am - Mesquite, TX
Good morning everyone,

I don't do protein shakes the 1st two weeks after surgery I used the low carb slim fast then developed a leak and was feed my protein via a J-tube for 4 months, now I just get all my protein from food.

Not much on the agenda today.  Will probably get started packing which will lead to needing to go shopping for something I decided I will need.  Five more days till vacation.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 55 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024