WOO HOO Wednesday WLS Express

Alissa A.
on 8/9/11 8:15 pm - Keller, TX
GOOD MORNING! What's your woo hoo for the week?
(deactivated member)
on 8/9/11 8:22 pm - GA
Good morning Alissa!!! 

I really dont have a Woo Hoo of the week, except to say that traffic so far near the PGA Championship golf course has been wonderful.

I am already feeling some stress-free days relating to my house...I cant wait to experience complete stress-free...as it does get 'trying' at times.

Time to hit the road, otherwise it could get crazy out there!!!
Alissa A.
on 8/9/11 8:33 pm - Keller, TX
About to get moving, but wanted to post real quick. Norma- sorry about the tournament-hope it is over soon! Did you find an apartment?

My woo is non-WL- I'm so happy that I have great friends and family and I got to eat dinner with some of them Sunday night for my birthday. It was great. Bucca de Bepo is a wonderful restaurant if you have the chance to go. Then, yesterday my coworkers took me to Julie's Fresh Kitchen for lunch. I got to choose the place and I like Julies alot. They have a great party room which we met at once for breakfast but we didn't go back- I'm not sure why. Much cheaper than Central Market.

Hope everyone has a great day today!

(deactivated member)
on 8/10/11 1:54 am - GA
The tournament is just 'one of those things' to have to deal with....but so far so good.  Drove by there this morning at 7am, and apparently that is what time the 'volunteers' or at least some of them report.  My hairdresser's husband is volunteering to work there this week, only he had to pay $250 to volunteer!!!

Yes, I have found a great apartment.  Two bedroom, two bath apartment with a single car attached garage in a gated community.  Most communities might have garages, but they arent attached...this one is.  YEA!!!  Nice size covered deck so, I am going to put my wicker furniture out there.  Smaller square footage than the house, but I will learn to deal with that issue...besides I know that this apartment is not forever.  I have prepared a list of items that I am wanting to sell, and hopefully the purchaser will buy them from me.  I have sent the list to my realtor to their realtor, and hopefully I will find out something tomorrow when they do the inspection.  If I cant sell the items, I will probably donate them to The Hope House (abused women's shelter) or Salvation Army for pick up right before the closing date.
Don 1962
on 8/9/11 8:49 pm

Mine is actally a wish - that after Sat when we go past 42+ days of 100 degree heat that the media will find something new to talk about!!!
I don't need a "talking head" to tell me it is hot!  I spend enough time outside to know how hot it is! Wearing body armor does not help. 
Work today and supper out tonight. 

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Alissa A.
on 8/9/11 9:11 pm - Keller, TX
I'm sure its hot but if someone shot you, you'll be thankful for the body armor!
Don 1962
on 8/9/11 9:45 pm
Alissa,

Only if I get hit where I'm covered in Kevlar!  Old adage says "it is better to sweat than it is to bleed". 

Can tell you that while a vest will hold in the heat in the summer time they don't hold enough in during the winter!  Especially now that I've lost weight!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Vivian Prouty
on 8/9/11 9:36 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Morning Alissa and TMB,

My WOO HOO for the week is my son is now in a recovery program that is going to totally change his life and for the better.    Now I will shut up about that.   Thanks to everyone who has been praying for him and my family.    This has been one of the hardest things that I have ever been through in my life.    I am now hoping to be stress free or as stress free as possible.    Stress is one of the things that I have been carrying with me for the last 4 yrs and I am so tired of being stressed out.    I am SO tired of the heat too.     Ready for the cold winter !!!  LOL   Remember to stay hydrated everyone and make it a great day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Karla Lewis
on 8/9/11 11:43 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I'm enjoying my last day of summer break. It flew by! Making a grocery run and then cleaning house. My hubby will be home tonight from a 3+ month job in Pennsylvania. I start work early on the morning. Ben is staying home for at least one more night to see his dad before he heads back to college.

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Saundra P.
on 8/10/11 12:17 am - Mesquite, TX
Good monring.

My woo hoo this week is we leave for Hawaii on Friday.

Today's agenda is work of course and then a trip to the mall during lunch to pick up a gift for DH.   He lost his wedding band years ago so am going to replace it with a 3 stone band. 

Niece will be over today to clean the house and swim might have to join them today. 

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 55 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024