Saturday WLS EXPRESS

Alissa A.
on 8/12/11 9:40 pm - Keller, TX
Its the later than usual run for me as I usually start the train 2 hours earlier, but I "slept in". I couldn't fall asleep last night.

We're headed to get labs for Chris and then to Central Market. See you there!
(deactivated member)
on 8/12/11 10:07 pm, edited 8/12/11 10:52 pm - GA
The house appraisal has been done, and the appraiser didnt think there would be a problem with the vaulation.  I received a note from the lady across the street asking about any furniture that I might be selling...she did not know that I had actually sold my house.  So good timing there.  She is buying my breakfast room table & chairs.  She also inquired about other things I hadnt thought about selling.  She wanted my formal dining room table & chairs, and china cabinet...NO!!!  Those are family pieces and I WONT sell those pieces.  I do have some furniture in storage so may try to bring those pieces back to the house...who knows she might want some of that....LOL

Today, take car to dealer for some recalls, etc.  Then start bringing stuff down from upstairs.  May try to go out tonight, BUT I might be too exhausted.

Have a good time at Central Market!!!
Gina 21 Years Out
on 8/12/11 10:17 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning! My plans got a bit hijacked today. I'm stuck at home this morning, waiting on the airconditioner guy. Luckily it RAINED this morning, so it's a little cooler, and I'm able to open the doors, without suffocating. I guess the unit has just been working so dang hard it has overlaoded or something. It's all under warranty, but, of course, it HAS to be fixed!!

I really wanted to go to the piano bar, and help celebrate LYNNETTE's birthday tonight, but am afraid such a loud, crowded place would be a "migraine/panic attack jungle"..remember when we were young and carefree and life was simple????...or was that just ME???..I hate having to be "cautious"..but hate being laid up even worse, so think will take my sister up on her offer of a "Ape movie date" at the Movie Tavern-just her and I-haven't done that in forever-our grandmother took us the original "Planet of the Apes" when we were little-we'll do it in remembrance of MamMaw-I haven't seen an "ape" movie since the original.

Hope everyone has a truly SUPER Saturday!!

Gina AKA Nurse Diva

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Don 1962
on 8/12/11 10:53 pm
Howdy!

Nothing major on agenda for today.  Head to Tyler this afternoon for dinner and to see "The Help".  Hear it is worth the price of admission.  Congrats to those who have seen the rain and cooler temps. 

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 47 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 122 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 432 views