TUESDAY-but it feels like Monday- WLS EXPRESS

Alissa A.
on 9/5/11 8:16 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning and all aboard!
Alissa A.
on 9/5/11 8:26 pm - Keller, TX
Morning. Its been a great long weekend-friends, fun, and a clean house. Can't beat that. Bryan had to replace our garbage disposal yesterday. I had no idea how much they cost!
This week is going to be a busy one. Our office along with our San Angelo and Wichita Falls offices are all part of one region-thus the reason I have to travel there. We are having our end of the fiscal year meeting tomorrow and Thursday. I'm in charge so there is alot to do today. I did a lot last week though. This morning is our monthly meeting so I'll be busy with that as well.

Hope everyone has a great day today!
(deactivated member)
on 9/5/11 8:29 pm - GA
Good morning Alissa and all...

Hopefully today I will start getting some corporate client work in...have lots of work not in and tax deadline to file under extension is September 15.  Some of our clients think that if they bring it to us by the 10th...no problem...but if all of them did that, I would be working 24/7 until the 15th, and then some.  Also, they think that if they havent paid for last year's return, no problem...that we do our work for free, huh???  Sorry, dont mean to get off on a tangent!!!

Not sure, but I think our rain has finally stopped.  Some areas of metro Atlanta I think flooded, so we must have gotten a deluge of rain.

Not much else happening in my world.

Have a great day!!!
Gina 21 Years Out
on 9/5/11 9:00 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning, TMB family! I was disoriented by the sound of the alarm going off this morning. The 3 day weekend turned me into such a slug..and I LIKED it!!

I'm going into work late-have appt with the neurologist this morning...am afraid he WILL find something, but am MORE afraid he WON'T. All the tests I had, while in the hospital in July, were "negative", yet the headaches and brain farts continue, and are messing with my daily quality of life. I'm NOT a good patient-nor a "patient" patient..lol...

After the appt I'll go to work-supposed to "switch offices" today..fun..fun..might have to wait and conquer that monster task tomorrow! Other that that, just playing "catch up" and rolling with the punches!!

Hope everyone has a truly TERRIFIC Tuesday!! 

Gina AKA Nurse Diva

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Vivian Prouty
on 9/5/11 9:49 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Saying prayers for you Gina that your good doctor will give you some answers and some resolutions to your problems.     Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

cajungirl
on 9/5/11 11:42 pm
Praying for answers, Gina.

Get copies of your labs please.  I NEED to know your B vitamin numbers, and YOU do too.

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

Gina 21 Years Out
on 9/5/11 11:53 pm - Burleson, TX
DANA-I'll get a copy of the "numbers"-but can already tell you I had everything on "Dana's list" run in July-and all was excellent-blood of a 5 year old, I tell you..couldn't believe it myself..almost WISH that was the culprit, cuz I think I could sorta FIX that some-ya know?

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Don 1962
on 9/5/11 9:18 pm
What was that awful racket in my bedroom this moring?  Oh, the alarm clock.   Back to fighting crime by fighting grime today.  Hopefully with cooler weather and long weekend folks got some things done to enhance the community.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Vivian Prouty
on 9/5/11 9:54 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Morning Everyone,

I am up earlier than normal.    We are having our street resurfaced this morning....FUN FUN !!  LOL   No cars on the street past 8 AM.   Not thrilled about that since I have a 9:15 eye doctor appointment.  I guess I will have to leave my house early and goof off till time to go.    Then goof off more till I can get back on my street.   UGH oh well....on the bright side......hopefully the street will be real nice for years.    Can't believe it is the week for the OH Conference.    I am getting SO excited about the conference.    I love attending them but in New Orleans....hopefully it will be alot of fun.    Hope everyone is having a great week.   Remember....even though it is cooler.....keep drinking lots of fluids.   You can STILL dehydrate.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Saundra P.
on 9/5/11 10:51 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

Enjoyed the three day weekend and this cooler weather and didn't want to hear the alarm this morning.

Work is on the agenda today and been on my mind this weekend as one of my co-workers and good friend was told Thursday she was being laid off (her last day is the 14th), she lives in LA were the unemployment is worse than here.   

Gina, praying you get answers today.

Hope everyone as a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 53 views