THURSDAY WLS EXPRESS- is it fall yet?

Alissa A.
on 9/21/11 7:37 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning! I bought some cute Halloween and Thanksgiving signs at the dollar spot at Target yesterday but it still feels like summer. I'm ready for even COOLER weather. What about you?

ALL ABOARD!
Don 1962
on 9/21/11 8:05 pm
I could dig it!  I've sweated enough this summer.

The Man Cave is "woman ready" for this evening but business comes before pleasure.  Hopfully "business" will be slow today since I'll have it by myself today since the Chief and Sgt types are in school.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Alissa A.
on 9/21/11 8:12 pm - Keller, TX
I am def ready for fall. I got spoiled when we had that cooler weather. Then, our boss got us all these great navy fleece coats with the DBS logo on it and our names embroidered on it as well. I want to wear it but I can't because its too hot still. Oh well, I'm sure I'll get to wear it soon enough. lol. Its def the nicest thing he's ever bought us.

I've gotten some great shopping deals this week. I found a great suit coat, blouse, and skirt outfit with matching jewelery at Dress Barn for 1/2 off Tuesday. Yesterday I found some cute decorations at the dollar spot at Target and then I found a blouse for $1 at WalMart last night! I rarely get great deals like that so I was excited.

Hope everyone has a great day today!
Karla Lewis
on 9/21/11 9:22 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I haven5 ARd meetings today. I'll try to cram in paperwork before, during and after. Need to stop at Walmart on the way to get new reading glasses and some Hidden Valley powder that I forgot at HEB yesterday.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Saundra P.
on 9/21/11 11:10 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

Work is all that is on the agenda today.  I pay some kids in the neighborhood to walk the dogs twice a week and they will be by this afternoon. Don't think I am going to have them do it much longer.  It's becoming more trouble then it's worth.  Plus the weather is getting cooler so no excuse for me not to do it myself.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 54 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024