Clothing Swap, Ladies???

Kim W.
on 9/22/11 1:06 am - TX
VSG on 03/15/11 with
 Don't y'all think we need a classifieds on OH to trade out clothes since we're going in and out of sizes so fast now?!  I do!

So who is still transitioning?  I am 6 months out and down from a 22 to a 16 and the 16s are all loose and baggy on me.....anyone have any 14s they want to get rid of because now you're in a 12?  Any 18's out there looking for some 16's?  I'm in the DFW area....

Let's help each other out!  

Kim W., 26, Arlington, TX
Vivian Prouty
on 9/22/11 11:48 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Kim OH years ago had a clothing exchange message board but I believe they did away with it because people were abusing it.    My OH support group has a monthly clothing exchange you are welcome to come to it if you like.  It is in Keller, Tx. so it isn't hours away from you.    Our next meeting is Oct. 2nd 3:30 - 4:30 PM.  We meet at Carroll Watkins Driving School.....303 N. Main Street.....Keller,Tx. 76248.      I am not 100% sure what sizes of clothes I have but you are welcome to come and look if you want and bring some clothes to donate too.    Have a blessed weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 25 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 101 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 411 views