Central Market meet up time!!

meggieintx
on 10/4/11 4:39 pm - Fort Worth, TX
It is time for DFW peeps to meet at our bi-monthly get together!! Central Market at Chapel Hill Shopping Center! Corner of I30 and Hulen!! Plwease come out and bring a copy of a WLS friendly recipe!! We are open to ALL pre ops, post ops, non ops and anuy one else who needs weight loss support. Sorry I hvern't been there much but beteween surguical recovery, work and family crisis I have fallen along the way side. WE ALLNEED EACH OTHEr!! Support is a major key in this journey!!!!

We will be on the patio or just inside the patio door from 9am-11am!! There is a huge variety of food to choose from, no table sevice, or bring your own!! The have coffeee and a barista bar or I bring my Starbucks!! Just be there!!

I truly hope to see many of you all there!!

Meggie!!!
Megan 
Gina 21 Years Out
on 10/5/11 7:47 pm - Burleson, TX
I have a SUPER excuse this time. I'm going to Austin too meet my newest family members-and to see their grandpa, my brother (he lives in August-I haven't seen him in over a year). The babies are Ayden, born 7/11 and Emma, born 9/2. I can't wait!! Aunt GiGi has more bundles to squish!!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 410 views