Teerrific Tuesday WLS Express

Alissa A.
on 10/3/11 8:06 pm - Keller, TX
GOOD MORNING AND ALL ABOARD!!!
Don 1962
on 10/3/11 9:10 pm
Morning Alissa,

Hope your mouth is feeling better.

Work this morning and go to school in Tyler this afternoon.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Karla Lewis
on 10/3/11 9:31 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I'm ready for some progress at work today. Yesterday our web based program was so slow that I literally made no progress.

Hooe everyone has a good day. I'm meeting the Internet guys this afternoon at home to repair something they say is causing it to be slow. I thought it was just running slow. They noticed and called me about coming to fix it. That's a good thing!

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Saundra P.
on 10/3/11 10:30 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

Another busy day at work is on the agenda.  I need to take a long lunch and finally make that run to the grocery store or at least to family dollar to get some cleaning supplies.  I am out of everything and they come to clean the house today. 

Hope everyone has a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Vivian Prouty
on 10/3/11 11:19 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Morning Alissa and TMB,

Hope today is a better day for me.    Got a call yesterday from the city that our cat that we assume got out our doggie or front door on friday had been scraped off the 7 lane road outside my house.   I am heartbroken and so is my husband and my son.    She was a precious cat that we had adopted from my son in Teen Challenge 2 yrs ago.   I haven't told that son yet.   I know it will upset him so I may wait a while longer.   I am doing a MAJOR spring cleaning and about to remodel my kitchen completely.    I need to go and see some cabinets that a contractor I spoke with have.   He sent me a photo of a brochure of some and they are beautiful.    I  just need to stop what I am doing and go see them and see if they are what I want.    I also need to pick out some granite for my countertops and I guess go get a microwave to go above my oven.    I am really excited about the remodel....well dread the mess but can't wait to have a nice kitchen.    Hope everyone has a great day and is enjoying the cooler weather.    Can't wait for the nicer weather to be here for good.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Alissa A.
on 10/4/11 1:18 am - Keller, TX
I forgot to come back and post. Darn Percocet! Lol. It does help dome with the pain but even with it it's sore. Hope that goes away soon. The antibacterial mouthwash I have to use twice a day is horrible! I can taste it an hour later and anything I eat or drink for 2 hours tastes bad. This will pass I'm sure. Lol

Viv so sorry to hear about you cat.

I have to get back to work. Hope everyone has a good day.
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 47 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 121 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 431 views