Saturday WLS Express

Gina 21 Years Out
on 10/7/11 8:11 pm - Burleson, TX

All Aboard!!

I'm up early..regular time, actually, but early for a the weekend. I'm leaving, in  a couple of hours, for a weekend trip to Austin, to meet "new" family members-pics on yesterday's train post. If I can work it out, I'm going to meet up with BECKY H for at least some coffee and a hug. It's been way too long since I've seen her..

I stayed home yesterday-literally slept ALL day-and feel SO much better now. The antibiotics and cortisone probably had a lil to do with it..lol...but I KNOW sleep is a great healer!!!

Hope everyone has a SUPER and SAFE Saturday!

Gina AKA Nurse Diva

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Alissa A.
on 10/7/11 9:00 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning! I've been up since 5, but have been watching tv and relaxing. Gina, sorry we'll miss you today at CM. Its been a while since I've seen you! Hope to see you soon.

This week has been a long one, full of pain. I saw the oral surgeon again yesterday and he said it looks great-just going to be painful for a while. Saw an allergist too. Its time for allergy testing and real treatment because I've been treating them with OTC for too many years. What was once seasonal allergies have turned into 24/7 allergies. I will do that next Friday. The only problem is that I can't have ANY allergy medication for 5 days before testing. I'm just afraid I'll be miserable or worse get a sinus infection. Grrr... hoping not at least.

We'll be at CM today. Hope to see others there!
azurepenguin
on 10/7/11 10:45 pm - Arlington, TX
 YAY!!! I'm home on a Saturday with no other plans.  I hope to be at CM today.

Life has been rather stressful.  The Chinese really knew their curses when they said "may you live in interesting times'.  More on that later.  I'm in too good a mood right now to drag myself down.

I miss you all!
Jenn
aka: Genevieve in the SCA
         Shyama as a American Tribal (belly dance) performer  

Saundra P.
on 10/7/11 10:56 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

I am up earlier than I want to be for a Saturday.  Going to support group meeting in a couple of hours and tonight DH job is having a bowling party to celebrate a record they broke and the spouses get to attend.  I have not being bowling in 20 years. 

Hope everyone has a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Don 1962
on 10/8/11 12:07 am
Hanging around the house, watching the Texas/OU game then going and helping watch her grandkids. 

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Lalocaweta
on 10/8/11 9:03 am - Spicewood, TX
So - what did you think of the Texas/OU game????
I am still laughing over it. (I am NOT a Longhorn fan.)
That said - I am cooking pork tenderloin and salad is done. Going to try and get back on track w/ eating.
I realize most of you love your WLS - but I kind of miss being able to lose weight when I don't eat!

A

"Patriots always talk of dying for their country but never of killing for their country." - Bertrand Russell
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 58 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 135 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 440 views