Columbus Day WLS Express

Alissa A.
on 10/9/11 9:12 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning! Hop on the Columbus Day Express!!
Alissa A.
on 10/9/11 9:18 pm - Keller, TX
Morning from Sugarland. We are having a good trip. I had fun showing Bryan and Chris where I grew up. We visited with friends as well. The Hyatt Place is one of my fav hotels in general and this one is newer and so nice. We have a huge room with a huge couch. Bryan and I are both stretched out on different ends right now and we still have room in between us.
We will be home tonight hopefully around 7. The drive down was slow due to rain the whole way. Am hoping that it won't rain on the way home.

Hope y'all have a great day today!
Vivian Prouty
on 10/9/11 9:55 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Morning Alissa,

The weatherman just said it will be BEAUTIFUL and cool here today so hope that cheers you up for that trip home.   The hign today will be 78.   Wi**** would stay that temp.   LOL  Well today is demo day on my kitchen.   I am SO excited about getting new cabinets and granite countertops....not to mention MORE cabinets and a new range and microwave above the range.    I dread the mess but the contractor said it shouldn't be too bad.   BTW I have a pretty tiny kitchen....it is galley style and not lots of cabinets.     I am having cabnets installed above my bar ( I know most are taking them out by I want some cabinets. )   I hope all I have chosen will look good together.   I am giong to hire the Teen Challenge men to do me a backsplash.   BTW...if anyone needs any work done around their homes...the have men there that can do just about anything and I have heard they are extremely reasonable.   They said THEY could do my remodel....but I am getting in done by a pro.    Backsplash is one thing but  total remodel is a totally different one.   LOL    Have a blessed day today and enjoy the BEAUTIFUL weather and the holiday for those off work today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Don 1962
on 10/9/11 10:11 pm
Running way late!  Have to go to the lab so they can pull some blood before and get the results back before I see my PCP Wednesday and then get to work. 

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Saundra P.
on 10/10/11 1:38 am - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

Bank holiday so have the day off.  My Dad is in the hospital in Sulphur Springs so drove down last night and will be here most of the day.  I am sure he will not get out no earlier than tomorrow but most likely Wednesday.   So will probably be making a couple of trips here for the next couple of days. 

Hope everyone has a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 47 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024