Thurs WLS Express!!! Hop on with me!!!

Alissa A.
on 10/19/11 9:45 pm - Keller, TX
GOOD MORNING AND ALL ABOARD!
Alissa A.
on 10/19/11 9:47 pm - Keller, TX
Morning from Austin. I'm headed home today. Chris has an ARD at 12:40 that I think might be difficult so prayers would be appreciated. I hope we're able to come up with some out of the box ideas to help him with his anxiety. Take care everyone!
Vivian Prouty
on 10/19/11 10:16 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Good Morning Alissa and TMB.

Prayers coming your way for Chris and safe travels home for you.    I need everyone to please pray for my 25 yr. old son.    He had 2 wisdom teeth extracted on tuesday and when I called Teen Challenge yesterday he had been in bed all day long in pain.    Then I received a phone call that my oldest sister who is a greeter at Walmart feel and was hurt and in severe pain.    She is 68 yrs old.....I did go to the hospital and was there till after 11 last night.....she didn't mess up the disks in her back as they had originaly thought but did bruise the bones in her back.     So please remember if you will to pray for my son and oldest sister Judy.     Life is tough for us all at times.   Prayers going out for Dana and her family.    I agree that this has been a pretty tough year for us all.    Not much going on today in my neck of the woods.    I need to stay home and clean my house today.    Prayers being said for everyone in need.   Have a blessed week and enjoy the cooler weaather.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Alissa A.
on 10/19/11 10:46 pm - Keller, TX
Prayers for both your son and your sister. Hope both are well soon.
Saundra P.
on 10/19/11 10:47 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

I am up for a bit but plan to lay back down before I start my work day.  Dad had to be rushed to hospital last night, his blood sugar got so low he was not responding. He had not eaten dinner, so  they feed him and sent him home but had to be checked on every 2 hours.  My sister went home with him since he lives alone so I called every two hours to wake her up to check on him, so I am a really tired this morning.    

Work is all I have planned for today.

Prayers for all in need.

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Gina 21 Years Out
on 10/19/11 11:28 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning all! So many in need of special prayers today-feel privileged to live in a country where I'm free to be ABLE to pray for all, and will GLADLY do so!!

Not too much different around my neck of the woods-just following daily routine, and working to get the kitchen back together, after exterminating..wow..what an undertaking....I think it would have been easier to just MOVE...8 years of crap to move out of ALL the cabinets, etc...and now I have to fight myself of which crap NOT to put BACK...been trying to do a little each night-VERY slow head way...Richard surprised me with an  over the oven microwave, so had to "take a break" last night, while he installed the thing..hated taking the break...NOT...

Exercise is good..food planning/intake could be better...'nuff said about that

Hope everyone has a TRULY, TRULY good day-go do something good for YOU-just because you are WORTH it!

Gina AKA Nurse Diva

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Don 1962
on 10/19/11 11:50 pm
Agenda:  Work.  Or maybe look like I am.

Touch o' laundry to do when I get home.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 54 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 129 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 437 views