Wednesday WLS Express

Gina 21 Years Out
on 10/25/11 8:12 pm - Burleson, TX

I'm up..I'm sorta awake..need to take my turn at the controls...

ALL ABOARD!!!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Gina 21 Years Out
on 10/25/11 8:25 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning, all! It seems if I don't climb on the train while still at home, I don't get on at all. I have the best of intentions, of course, but, once I hit work, work hits me!! I got a "brand new" computer at work-and then the IT chick left town for 2 weeks-not a good combo-have lots of glitches with my "new" computer trying to read some of the "old" programs". It's especially frustrating, to me, cuz I can't fix it MYSELF. I TRIED....not pretty...

Today I'm covering for one of the nurses to I get to see some patients, if anyone "has a problen". otherwiase I stay in the office, the way i usually do. Wednesday is our busiest day of the week, so should be an interesting" day!

Corbin, my "torture trainer" continues to inspire and literally work my butt off, most every day. He makes me proud, but he often forgets I'm 32 years older than him, and have trouble keeping up!!

Prayers all around, for our TMB family, with special ones for our DANA, and her family and dad, as he prepares his transition from this eearthly world..

Hope everyone has a WOOHOO Wednesday!!!

Gina AKA Nurse Diva

RNY 4-22-02...

We Can Do Hard Things

Alissa A.
on 10/25/11 8:25 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning! Its Hump Day- hoping the rest of the week flies by. Today I'm headed to Little Elm to do some testing for accessibility for someone that is working.

My sister Christy is going to the doctor today and if all looks good, she will be induced tomorrow. Or, if it looks like she's not effaced or dialated then the doctor will induce her next week. Either way I'm going to be an aunt soon!!! I"m so so excited.

Don't forget the dinner Saturday night. Norma arrives Friday. We are thinking about going to Chef Point Cafe for dinner Friday night- it just reopened and has doubled in size. So, if you can't do Mercardo and want to visit, let me know and we can all go.

Hope everyone has a fantastic day today!
Gina 21 Years Out
on 10/26/11 2:30 am - Burleson, TX
ALISSA-where is Chef Po? What time Friday are you thinking? i have a "prior engagement" (I love that phrase-it sounds so sophisticated and snooty) with my high school group for Sat night, but would love to try to grab a chance to spend some time with Norma

RNY 4-22-02...

We Can Do Hard Things

Alissa A.
on 10/26/11 9:22 am - Keller, TX
Chef Point is in Watagua- 5901 Watauga Road
Watauga, TX 76148

Probably will plan to get there at 7pm. I"m sure it will be crowded but they just doubled their size by remodeling.
Text me if you're coming.
Vivian Prouty
on 10/25/11 10:39 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Morning Gina, Alissa, & TMB,

I've had a good week so far EXCEPT for falling twice this week.    2 days ago I decided I was changing up things on the wall above my desk and like a dummy....decided to stand on it.    Yeah.....I lost my balance and fell off the desk and hit something ono my way down.    I have a big bruise on my right side.    They yesterday I was walking through my garage and hit a tote and then that made things fall and knock me down again and fall on top of me.    Gee what a clutz I am becoming.   LOL   Thank God I wasn't hurt other than being really really sore.    I am planning a garage sale friday and saturday.    I need to get rid of some of my junk !!!   Hope it will be a good weekend and people will be out and in a buying mood.   LOL   I did get to see my middle son last night at their meeting.    He looks amazing and said he is now pushing 160 lbs.    That is a 40 lb. gain in about 3 months.    I am SO proud of this  precious young man.      Prayers going out for Dana and her family.    Hospice is AMAZING......I know that they helped so much in the homecoming of both my parents.    It is hard but as we all know....we CAN do hard things even though they hurt sometimes.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Saundra P.
on 10/25/11 10:50 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning, 

I hate the sound of the alarm in the mornings.  Work is all that is on my agenda, hoping it's a quite day so I get caught up on the little I've pushed off.  

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Phyllis M.
on 10/26/11 1:55 am - Irving, TX
Good Morning everyone

I'm jumping on board for a block or two....depends on how fast this thing is moving this morning !! hehehehe

Not much planned -  just work

I will be hitting dinner on Sat night at Mercado -  yeaaaaaaa   I need to see you all - I haven't seen some of you in like  MONTHS !!  (((((Huggs))))))))))))
then I'll probably just come home and zip around the house for a little while.

YES I'll be working on Sat and Sun...........whats new - huh?   

SEe ya all later 
  • Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 58 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 135 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 440 views