Gina 21 Years Out
on 11/4/11 8:21 pm - Burleson, TX
All aboard!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Gina 21 Years Out
on 11/4/11 8:35 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning, my TMB family! My guys have to work, this morning, and somehow that translated into GINA getting up at 0500...not sure WHY that is...maybe because of alarm clocks/snooze buttons/more alarms clocks/barking dogs/whining puppies...the good news is-it gives me time to be HERE, catch up on e-mails, etc....and MAYBE do some domestic duties!

I still have not painted the kitchen-though I've had the paint for nearly 3 weeks. All there is to paint is one wall and the area over the cabinets and around the window...they don't call the "Procrastination Princess" for nothing-it's a title WELL earned! The Mickey Mouse vintage valance I "won" on ebay came yesterday, so maybe I'll be more inspired to finish my project now..yep-gonna Disney the kitchen...TRACEY has finally totally corrupted me...I want to start a Disney cookie/candy collectiion and put them above the cabinets, where I used to put the cows/rooster junk (that made some Goodwill customer VERY happy-there was LOTS of it!)..never put off until this afternoon what I can out off until tomorrow!!!

Hope everyone has a safe and fun day!!!

Gina AKA Nurse Diva

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Vivian Prouty
on 11/4/11 10:46 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Morning Gina and TMB,

I think I am going to have  a pretty busy weekend.   I am going to get into my garage this AM and see if I can locate all my christmas decorations since everything got moved around last weekend for my garage sale.     Then tomorrow I have my monthly support group meeting in Keller and then if everyone leaves quickly enough I will head to church in Azle where the Teen Challenge men attend so I can see my son amd all my extended sons ( LOL ).    They are ALL calling me Mom now...including one that is almost my age.    It's all good though.    I can't believe that the holiday's are almost here.    I even did some Christmas shopping yesterday.    Prayers for everyone who needs them.   I have to have bloodwork done sometime next week for my 6 yr. check up with Dr. Kim.    Hope all my vitamins are where they should be.    I am feeling OK so hopefully they are all good.    Enjoy your weekend everyone.     

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Karla Lewis
on 11/4/11 9:57 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. Ben and I will be leaving for Marshall in a couple of hours. We are going with my sister and Brooke to an ETBU football game to see our friend Andrew play his last game on campus as a senior. It should be a fun trip. His GF is on the drill team so we will get to see Dakota perform too. We are eating lunch at Jucy's, which is a restaurant that one of Bens roommates family owns. Brooke is sweet on him, so she told him we would check it out. They own 5 of these restaurants in Tyler, Marshall and Longview.

Hope everyone has a fun day.

Gina, get that painting done!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Saundra P.
on 11/4/11 10:15 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

Went to bed early last night so I am up early this morning, Plan to relax around the house a little this morning before I head out to do some shopping and back home for a nap.  Tonight  going back down to Sulphur Springs to stay night at hospital with Dad so will need that nap as we all know it's  hard to get long periods of sleep when they come in the room every hour or so to get vitals and stuff but they are taking good care of him so can't complain.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Don 1962
on 11/5/11 12:18 am
Today would have been my parents 56th wedding anniversary.  When my Dad died 18 years ago the company he worked for put a placque on a rock near a lake that was behind their building.  Time has gone on and the company has since changed hands but the rock remains.  The couple of times I've been there I've noticed that it is really tarnished.  Since I'm in Conroe this weekend I have a bottle of Brasso in hand and am going to go knock the tarnish off.  After that gets done heading to the Prison Meusum that I/we did not get to go to a couple of weeks ago.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 58 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 135 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 440 views