Tuesday WLS Express

Alissa A.
on 11/7/11 6:46 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning everyone! Its going to be a wet one today! Makes me want to just stay in bed, but alas, I must go to work. Hate it when that happens. lol. So, hope on board and let's go. There are rain coats and umbrellas for all.
Alissa A.
on 11/7/11 6:49 pm - Keller, TX
Oh yes, and the front is coming this afternoon so wear something with sleeves maybe for later!

Not much else to report here. Working today. Flying to San Angelo tomorrow for a quick trip-back on Thursday afternoon. I got called down to the Air Force base for an employee that has lost his vision. So should be a good trip because I get to help someone keep their job.

Hope everyone has a great day today!
Don 1962
on 11/7/11 7:22 pm

Cooler weather will be okay by me - the AC in my "company" car is not cooling like it should and the person I was told to take it to was not open yesterday.

Have a hearing this morning over a car that I have already seized.  Not going to get into the technicalities of the situation but I dotted my "i"s and crossed my "t"s.  The city attorney told me I did my part perfectly and she not not understand why the Judge granted a hearing after the fact or this far along the time line.  Got to love the judicial system.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Saundra P.
on 11/7/11 7:27 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

I am up early this morning, went to bed at 7:30 last night.  I had meant to only take a nap and get back up and do some work but that didn't happen.   

Going to work part of the day at home then head down to Sulphur Springs and will work the rest of the day from there.   Guess I am going to have to make a walmart run, need a headset for cell phone and of course I can't find any around this house.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Liz_G_Tx
on 11/7/11 7:59 pm
Morning,
Im up early since im still waiting to go to sleep lol.  Im soooooooo DONE with this latest bout of insomnia!  I was hoping it and the headache that came with it would go away with this front that came thru.. uhh no.. dammit!!!.  Oh well, could be worse!!! Hope you enjoy your little trip to san angelo.  I use to be a regular on that flight pre wls.. as i had a BF that worked at that base. He loved me pre wls... not so much after.  We got into a verbal disagreement one evening, his insecruities... and he hit the wall right next to my head. He was 6ft 4 and had the weight to go with it, ex Marine.  Well, you KNOW how well that went over with me... Needless to say.. you know about what part of his body was at hand level with me... and i grabbed, sqeezed and twisted :)
end of discussion lol.  thanks for the chuckle hehehehehe
 anyway,  see what happens when i have no sleep, the ADD really goes into overdrive lol. 

Hope everyone has a great day... im going to try to do the same!!!

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

Alissa A.
on 11/7/11 9:08 pm - Keller, TX
The first time I flew out of San Angelo I got to the airport 2 hours ahead like I thought I had to and found out the ticket counter doesn't even open until 1 hour before! Thankfully they had a cafe. It's like that in Waco except in Waco the guy that takes your ticket also does the baggage on and off the plane and directs the pilot in. Lol.
Karla Lewis
on 11/7/11 8:25 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. Harding to work in a bit. I have one kid to test and folders to work on . It's never ending.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Vivian Prouty
on 11/7/11 9:31 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Morning Alissa and TMB,

I am very sad today.    I am going to take my 15 yr. old mini schnauzer put down.    I hate hate hate doing this.     My hubby WON'T though so someone has to do it.   I know I will cry all day long.     She has lost total control for months and it is finally time to do the duty before winter sets in.    I also have 2 cakes to bake for the Teen Challenge men for tonight.    I am hoping my son is feeling  better today ( he has had the flu).    So if you think about it I can take all the prayers that anyone wants to say for me today.    Not much else going on today but I do plan on staying as busy as possible today.   Have a great day today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Alissa A.
on 11/7/11 9:52 pm - Keller, TX
Vivian- I am so sorry for your loss. I am praying that you find some peace amongst the pain of knowing he's no longer suffering.
Vivian Prouty
on 11/7/11 10:45 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Thank you Alissa.   I am going to be taking her and having her put down in the next 30 minutes.   I have cried all morning long.   I know I will miss her alot.   She is such a precious dog.    Thank you for the prayers.    

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 51 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 126 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 436 views