Friday WLS Express 11-11-11

Phyllis M.
on 11/10/11 8:39 pm - Irving, TX

Good Morning

First of all -  THANK YOU  THANK YOU AND THANK YOU FOR ALL VETS OUT THERE THAT HAVE SERVED OUR COUNTRY AND/OR ARE SERVING CURRENTLY !!  
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE AND COMMITTMENT !!

ITS FRIDAY !!     

YES - for those of you that know  I'd not been feeling well this past week (not WLS related)  I did break down and go to the doctor yesterday afternoon and I'm at work this morning at 6am to make up the time I was gone from work.......
Doc suspects "inner ear" problems....so he loaded me with lots of stuff to take for the next 7 days....ewwwwwwwww        I take less vitamins a day than what he gave me yesterday to take......OMG !!          I"ve had vertigo before for a day here or there...but never a full week !!    Yuck !!   The only good thing about this  bout is that I didn't have a headache or an ear infection / earache !! 

I gotta get.....Ya'all have a great day and a GREAT weekend!!  

• Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Alissa A.
on 11/10/11 8:56 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning. Yesterday the flight home was super full and I was crammed next to someone who hogged the arm rest so I had to hold my right arm in my lap and I guess I pulled something because this morning I woke in horrible pain. I've done biofreeze and heat to my neck but no relief yet. THANKFULLY I'm getting a massage today so I hope that helps. I sure wish my chiro was open today.

I've decided that I will drive to San Angelo from now on. Its just too crazy to fly. I had a good trip though as far as work goes. Met a really neat consumer who's workplace is so ready for him to return they'd do anything he needs. They all would lay their lives down for him, is the vibe I got while at the base. Very rare indeed to find a workplace so receptive.

Hope everyone has a great day today!
Saundra P.
on 11/10/11 9:44 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

Start of a 3 day weekend for me so work is NOT on the agenda today.  I am up early as it was my turn to stay at the hospital last night with Dad so really didn't get much sleep. Hoping he gets out sometime this weekend.

Not really sure what the agenda is today. I know my sister has to check us out of the hotel today so I may drive home and sleep in my own bed tonight.

Thanks to all the Vets past and present that serve our country.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Vivian Prouty
on 11/10/11 9:59 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Morning Everyone,

Not much going on in my house this AM.   I slept later than usual ( 6:30 ).   Can't believe that my cat actually let me sleep this morning.    She is usually at my bedroom door meowing at 3 AM.   LOL   Then again at 5 but she usually keeps it up till I open the door.    Happy Veterans Day to all you who have served in the military.    We appreciate you alot !!!    Today one of the men from Teen Challenge are coming out to my house to give me a bid on some work that my hubby doesn't want to do.    BTW...if anyone has any work that needs to be done around your house.....you can call any of the Teen Challenges.     It is for a great cause.     Anyway.....not much on my agenda today.    Not sure when they will be coming.    They are doing a deck for someone right now and going to stop by my house on the way back to the center.    Have  a blessed day and enjoy the weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Don 1962
on 11/10/11 11:15 pm

Off work today, have to work tomorrow though, and swigging on Starbucks that lady friend brought up with her from Conroe.  Only thing on the agenda is go fetch some doggie goodies from the local vet and fixing my ATV.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 24 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 410 views