Wednesday WLS Express

Gina 21 Years Out
on 11/15/11 6:42 pm - Burleson, TX

I'm up, and ALMOST awake, and OH seems to be playing pretty, with my laptap today, so let me have the honor of getting the train fired up today...

ALL ABOARD!!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Gina 21 Years Out
on 11/15/11 6:55 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning, TMB family! I tried to start the train yesterday, but, for reasons unknown to me, OH and my laptop, were in a snitch, with each other, and my posts wouls just not "stick". I could read just fine, but could not post. Glitches happen, and I sure am not going to gripe about my FREE site. I'm just angry at myself for never getting back to post on the train-and there were TWO of them yesterday!

For those who prayed and asked about my friend, Mary, and her custody case, with her grandson, Monday-THANK YOU. Neither Mary nor the druggie birth mom/stepdad got EVERYTHING they wanted (naturally), but there will be no "overnights"/the birthmom has to be puntunctual, provide all transportation/gets him every 1st, 3rd, 5th Sunday from 9-5-IF they pass the hair follicle test that the judsge they had to take THAT day--but I'm told there is a product people apply to "beat the tests", and their hair looked better than I've ever seen it..so who knows...the judge interviewed me (as a character witness for all)--was pretty interesting experience. After court I took Mary to dinner (it was her birthday-what a crappy thing-court on your birthday!)-her daughter brought Haden and met us there-her dtr got her a ring with two hearts-one big/one small-to represent "Granny and Haden"-totally made the crappy part of the day disappear...sorry for the novel, but wanted to share that with y'all..

I better close before the OH gremlins eat the post!! Y'all have a WOOHOO Wednesday!!

Continued prayers for our MEGGIE and SAUNDRA

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Texasky
on 11/15/11 7:08 pm, edited 11/15/11 7:08 pm
 The express makes me think of the Johnny Cash song..."I hear a train a comin, it's comin round the bend" I hope those were the right words at least. who knows. 

Well I'm headed out of town tonight..Dr's appointment tomorrow. Oh and I'm not making anymore goals for my weight loss cause I never met them and then I'm disappointed. Figures another stall has arrived.

Everyone have a Blessed day,
Doug

Phyllis M.
on 11/15/11 10:58 pm - Irving, TX
((((((Huggs)))))))))  Doug -  DON'T GIVE UP !!     it will be okay -

Continue making SMALL goals -  but never never give up !!     This is a life-long journey - not a quick one !!     We are here for you -  talk, scream, ask - whatever.....someone will have an answer or explaination to help ya figure it all out ! 
  • Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

TraceyC
on 11/16/11 12:38 am - DFW, TX
Hey You Guys!
Jumping on the train this morning for a minute or two. I have soooo much paperwork to finish before Friday. I'm swamped!

Thanks for letting me borrow the dresses! I really don't want to buy anything right now. I'm excited about the cruise but not about the pictures, I'm still fighting this 40lbs that found me during the pregnancy. I get on the scale every morning and it has moved a bit, but defintely not fast enough. I have to remember what it was like losing before and know that I can do it again, I'm just ready NOW! 

Blake had a flu shot on Monday and he is now officially sick. He's not contagious because it wasn't a live bug but that doesn't stop the fever none-the-less. Poor guy! I just hope he's over it by Friday. Kaylee and my parents will be here then. Then its off to the cruise thereafter! I think I am ready to go except for the packing. Everything is either on a couch or beside a wall in my bedroom. The house has been taken over with cruise "stuff". 

Hope everyone has a blessed day! Prayers for Meggie, Dana and Saundra!
Tracey 

The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique. Walt Disney 
http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;10728;28/st/20110112/n/Blake/dt/-1/k/3fb3/s-age.png">>

Saundra P.
on 11/16/11 10:29 am - Mesquite, TX

I am looking forward to hearing what you think of the cruise/ship.  I have 80 days to go.

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Alissa A.
on 11/15/11 7:25 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning. I didn't feel well yesterday-stomach bug of sorts. But, I feel better today. That is good because I have a big presentation to do today at an employer who wants disability awareness training for all of its managers. Should be fun.
My new iphone is coming today. Bryan got me one for Christmas-just a little early. We've been hearing our friends say it has taken 3 weeks to get theirs but since I wanted a white one, mine shipped in 2 days. We were shocked. So, this weekend I'll play with it and figure it out.
Friday I'm working from my sister's house so I can play with Maggie during breaks!

Hope everyone has a fantastic day today!
Saundra P.
on 11/15/11 8:14 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning, 

Going to work from my sister's today so that means I had to get up earlier and actually get dressed before noon.  Luckily she lives opposite of the morning traffic.

Thanks for the prayers for my Dad he is getting better, he will be on IV antibiotics for another 7 days and I today I get to learn how to hook it up today.  I know he would rather be home but can't get hi-speed Internet at his house. 

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Karla Lewis
on 11/15/11 8:19 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning Gina and everyone else. Glad your friend got some of what she wanted at court. Maybe things will go well. I have a busy day at work today processing folders. I hope to make good progress if I don't get interrupted all day long.

Prayers for Meggie and her family.

Prayers for Saundras dad to heal.

Have a good day.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Vivian Prouty
on 11/15/11 9:12 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Morning Everyone,

I had a fantastic day yesterday.   I went to Teen Challenge for their service last night and all the men were SO excited....they had a Christian Rock Band there.     They were  very good.    I also got to give my son a haircut and one of his friends also.    This morning I go to Dr. Kim for my 6 yr, check up.   Next tuesday is my 6 yr. surgiversary.    It is SO hard to believe it has been that long.    My B12 is up a little bit  but not bad.   There is something else that was off but it was the same as last year and last year they weren't real concerned so I'll see what they have to say about it today.    Thank God the scale was good to me this morning.   That is ALWAYS a plus when you weight less this year than you did last.   LOL   Have a wonderful day everyone.    Prayers being said for our Meggie and her precious Momma and Saundra and her Dad's healing.    Have a blessed day !!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 58 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 135 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 440 views