Gina 21 Years Out
on 11/25/11 6:33 pm - Burleson, TX

ALL ABOARD!!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Gina 21 Years Out
on 11/25/11 6:43 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning, TMB family! Hope your Black Friday was a safe one. I spent mine IN MY HOUSE...pretty safe here. Can't remember what I did before online shopping...did WITHOUT, I guess!!!

Had a bit of a fight with some some leftover pumpkin pie yesterday..the pie won..Oscar the Pouch still not happy with me...I didn't touch the dang pie on Thanksgiving..yea, I'm stupid...

Plans today include getting out of the house this morning...men of house orders...they want to bring the Christmas stuff out of the attic without my "help and direction"...so I plan to be gone awhile and leave them to their bonding rituals...

Traveling prayers for those on the road/ocean...Shopping prayers for those in the mall (seriously-there are some wack jobs out there)...

Much, much love to all of you!!!

Gina AKA Nurse Diva

Alissa A.
on 11/25/11 9:13 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning! How is everyone? I've only had my phone on this trip and posting is always more difficult on the phone. Lord knows I could have posted at 3am- 5am because I was awake in pain. I don't know what possessed me to travel without my Biofeeeze. My neck is killing me. This hotel bed and even the couch just were too hard. I finally dozed back off at 5 until my son thought it was good to ask me something at 6:30. Grrr.
We are having fun with my friend and her baby. We went to the mall and I got some fleece lined Crocs. Sooooo comfy. I need to wear them when my nerve pain is just too much for any other shoe. These are big enough to not aggravat it.

Hope you have a great day!
Don 1962
on 11/26/11 12:29 am
Sitting on the couch listening to it rain!  Debating about going back to the sticks today or tomorrow.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Saundra P.
on 11/26/11 12:42 am - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

I spent all day at the hospital yesterday, Dad said he didn't need any one to stay with him all night so I stayed at his house and got a good nights sleep.  Got back up here around 8. Charlie came down with the dogs Thursday night so yesterday the dogs got to run freely in the the pasture.

One of my sisters will be relieving me this afternoon so I might stop in Rockwall and do a little shopping, I have a 10.00 coupon at JCPenneys that burning a whole in my purse.  I just have to spend 10.00 to use it so don't want it to go to waste.  

Hope everyone has a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Liz_G_Tx
on 11/26/11 4:38 am
No black friday shopping for me either, I was able to get the 'deals' in the ads online with free shipping.  I have never been one to fight the crowds and whack jobs anyway. Besides my mom is still giving me anxiety anyway lol.  Had good intentions to meet meggie at central market this morning for coffee and had actually fallen asleep sometime in the wee hours of the morning and didnt have the energy to get up, shower, do hair, etc.. that would have been the easy part... of course i then would have had to fix moms hair too lol.  I feel back asleep after que left and slept another 2 hours! Of course now i will prolly not sleep again for another week lol. 
Hope everyone has a wonderful day and rest of the weekend
Liz

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

meggieintx
on 11/26/11 7:06 am - Fort Worth, TX
so glad you got to sleep!!  Gina and Que tookgood care of me!!
Megan 
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 58 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 135 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 440 views