Is This Saturday the rege=ular Central Market day

meggieintx
on 11/29/11 4:27 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Is this our regular Saturday Support grouo 9am-11am at Central Market in Ft Worth at the intersection of I30 and Hulen!! Yall get your butts there no matter what size they are!!   This is the time of year we need ALL the support we canget!! Meggie                                                                                                    
Megan 
Gina 21 Years Out
on 11/29/11 7:06 pm - Burleson, TX
Just to remind you-can't be there this time-this weekend is the half marathon, in Dallas. We go Saturday, for the expo/pick up packets/etc..then have the race on Sunday. Hug everyone at CM for me!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Alissa A.
on 11/29/11 7:19 pm - Keller, TX
I do believe it is. I'd like folks to come and discuss where to meet in the future. It seems that since we moved there less people have come. So, I want to open it up and see where people would prefer to meet. I'm open to wherever-just as long as ya'll are there!

For those who can't come Sat, where would you like to meet? Please weigh in!
meggieintx
on 11/29/11 10:37 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Mybe The Ole South?mBoy have they cleaned up their act!!
Megan 
Gina 21 Years Out
on 11/29/11 10:39 pm - Burleson, TX

Anywhere that has room, preferably maybe some time of privacy-and not real picky about how much time we spend/coffee we consume- is fine with me. Whomever wants/ to come, WILL come, regardless of where it is..near or far. The FOOD choices should be secondary--the PEOPLE first...

Ok-there's MY input, for whatever it's worth!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 410 views