Woo hoo Wed WLS Express

Saundra P.
on 11/29/11 8:45 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning TMB,

Thanks for the continue prayers for my Dad they are truly appreciated, they had to do surgery yesterday to repair the colostomy as it had pulled down and died so they moved it to the other side.  Praying the same don't happen again

About to bundle up and head to the hospital, will be working from there today.

My WooHoo understanding boss that lets me work flexible and to not to worry about work take care of Dad first.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Vivian Prouty
on 11/29/11 9:03 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Morning Everyone,

Not much going on here right now.    I am still thinking of text messaging my middle son's EX GF and telling her that I do NOT want her coming to my house when she is in town over the Christmas holiday.    She also doesn't get that my son wants NOTHING to do with her.    I kept telling her he has moved on with his life.    I guess the heron has eating through her brain.   UGH   Any thoughts on what I should do would be appreciated.   My son told me to ignore her....but I KNOW that if I do she will show up on my door.   She IS just that stupid !!!    Prayers for Saundra and her family and hope her Dad doesn't require any more surgery and he does well this time.    Prayers for everyone in need.     Have a great day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Liz_G_Tx
on 11/29/11 10:06 pm
hey yall, been up forever of course, only just now getting to the laptop.  Errands on my front today along with house junk and getting my cheerleader outfit out to support my "husband' Corbin at White Rock this weekend!
Speaking of my 'Husband'... I posted over the weekend to Gina an used that term.. man has my inbox been burning up asking when i got married, then folks i have known for years telling me they never knew i was married lol. Yall are funny :)

have a great day everyone
Liz

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

meggieintx
on 11/29/11 10:24 pm - Fort Worth, TX
ok...this took a moment!! Corbin rockz!!!
Megan 
Liz_G_Tx
on 11/29/11 10:26 pm
yes, he does :) He's a good husband.. like Ken :)

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

cajungirl
on 11/29/11 10:55 pm
Good Morning!  Glad you are enjoying the cold Alissa because I'm NOT and I'm ready for summer already, brrrr. 

Yesterday went well.  I finally admitted a little therapy is needed to get through all the changes this year.  Admitting it is step one now to work through it all.  I loved the therapist, figured I would since I had met her at a seminar we had to attend prior to the divorce.  She's already given me homework, ugh.  I really need to think about that project, yanno trying to talk positive about yourself isn't always easy.

So the eye dr. appts. (all 3 of us) went well.  I ordered new glasses and BOTH boys know are needing glasses too.  I figured so since they have both said they are having problems reading and I was in the 5th grade when I started wearing glasses also and their Dad wears them too.  Thank goodness my insurance had a special running, the cost of 3 pair of glasses and visits......$268 that's a deal!  I usually pay more than that just for me.

We have a Christmas festival going on this weekend called Christmas Under the Oaks.  There is a carnival, craft and food sales, and bands.  La. Express is playing during the day, then my niece Haleigh and her group are the opening act for Percy Sledge SO excited for them.  They are called the Bee-Bops and sing mostly oldies....I'm trying to convince her to try out for American Idol next year; she has a beautiful voice.

Other things going on, family matters do they ever stop!  My youngest sister (the one with "past issues" is pregnant and NOW living with me.  She's really trying to get her life together I hope she can do this, please keep her in your prayers.  I'll be helping with a new baby, LOL; oy vey sleepless nights ahead I suppose but the cuddles will be SO nice.  My boys are not into hugs and kisses anymore; shame, shame.  They think any kind of hugging and kissing is gross, good though since I don't need them with girlfriends just yet.

Ok better get to work, this is my busy time of the year and yet again our company is looking at new software that they want to implement by January 30th *sigh*. 

Have a FANTASTIC day everyone.  Remember to take your vitamins, water, protein FIRST (always), and get your booty moving somehow, someway.

Hugs,

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

Gina 21 Years Out
on 11/30/11 6:17 pm - Burleson, TX

DANA-not seeing this until Thursday am-sorry for the delayed response. Does Haleigh and her geoup have some stuff on you tube or somewhere, so we can see them??? Sure would love too!!

CONGRATS Aunt/Granny Dana!! As a wise man (my daddy) once told me "There are no unplanned pregnancies-God plans them all". There is a reason this baby is coming into your life..and if your sister tries to hurt it/you/Conner/Cutter..we'll take her out..easy peasy...

You sound so upbeat--getting our Dana back!!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

JenniferScott
on 11/30/11 12:55 am, edited 11/30/11 12:56 am - Austin, TX
RNY on 09/09/08 with
TraceyC
on 11/30/11 1:07 am, edited 11/30/11 1:08 am - DFW, TX
Hey You Guys!

I am at campus #1 and about to head over to campus #2. Most of my kids are taking benchmarks so I am getting caught up on paperwork. I doubt I will ever be completely caught up but its nice to have a few minutes to try. Work is, well, work...

Blake is starting to go through separation anxiety and it makes it even harder to leave him for any length of time. I wish I could pick those 6 lucky numbers and stay home, but alas I guess ones gotta play first...lol 5 kids= 5 car payments and insurance and 6 cell phones (if you include mine and dirks too). I guess I get to be a Dwarf instead of Snow White...."it's off to work I go!" lol

Ol' Pancake House has a back room. I wonder if they'll let us use it? I've gone there for car shows with Dirk recently and they had domino players using the room. I don't mind where we meet. The good thing about OPC is they've been around forever so hopefully our meetings won't put them out of business like we've done with so many others. (LOL)

Gotta get some work done! Have a great day!!
Tracey

The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique. Walt Disney 
http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;10728;28/st/20110112/n/Blake/dt/-1/k/3fb3/s-age.png">>

Alissa A.
on 11/30/11 4:47 am - Keller, TX
Old South on a Sat morning is packed so I'm thinking our little group wouldnt rate a room. If someone wants to call that would be great. I love their food. I'll do some thinking and checking on other places as well. I don't mind CM but we usually want a snack or to eat and it's just so expensive. I never thought if day this but I miss my little ham steak at Rise and Shine.
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 58 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 135 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 440 views