Woo hoo Wed WLS Express

Alissa A.
on 11/29/11 6:47 pm - Keller, TX
We had a mini reunion of sorts here on the train yesterday. Let's do it again! All aboard!
Don 1962
on 11/29/11 7:11 pm

I don't recall too many recent train threads going three pages!

Nothing exciting here news wise.  Just doing "life". 

Prayers and hugs for those who need them.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

timsdanni
on 11/29/11 7:14 pm - Ft Stewart, GA
good morning my texas fam

Tim turned the heater on and I dozed back off after he left so now it is time to get my behind in the shower. I'm growing my hair out and so I may have to blow dry it before I go outside in the 34 degrees that we have this am

Sams club out here stopped selling the big purple bag EAS of protein powder I love, I found some on line for like $20 more than I was paying - if anyone in the drw area has a chance can you see if costco or sams still sells it out there?

We should be in town the 18th till the first of the year - I want to celebrate my bday by going to pete's on the 30th - any takers???
Home is where the army allows me to live with my husband

I know what I need to do - I have to choose to take care of me or I choose to fail

Alissa A.
on 11/29/11 7:28 pm - Keller, TX
Dani- I don't normally dry my hair fully but I'm with you, its 37 and I'll need to dry it a bit more than normal today, esp since I have thick hair.

I def want to see you, but we have family coming into town on the 30th for our Christmas. Since my dad is a minister and my sister is a nurse up in PA, we generally celebrate the week following since both usually work. If it weren't their first day in town and if they weren't staying with us, we'd go. So, is there another day maybe we can do dinner? How about one evening the week of Dec 19th? Folks-weigh in here- what might work for dinner? Anyone up for it?

Liz_G_Tx
on 11/29/11 10:02 pm

Danni - costco had it when i was in there the other day, but i have no idea how much it was.  I guess now i know why i stoppped to look at it lol. 

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

Alissa A.
on 11/29/11 7:17 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning everyone. Its Woo Hoo Wed and my woo hoo is that we saw some folks yesterday that we hadn't seen in a while. I'd like to invite everyone to come Sat to Central Market where we can discuss where we want to meet in the future. It seems that since we moved, folks have stopped coming. So, let's find a place everyone can love. Me- I don't care where we go- as long as we're with friends!!

Today I'm taking a company on a tour of the FW Lighthouse. I was out at this company doing a sensitivity awareness presentation for management when one of them asked how a blind person could work in manufacturing. Part of my answer included how we have machine operators and palletizers, etc. at the FW Lighthouse and offered to show him around. Before I got back to the office he'd emailed me and now 12 managers and I are going to tour. I'm excited about it.

I'm enjoying the cold weather, but my right foot is NOT. Its been hurting so badly. No fun at all.

Hope everyone has a great day today!
Gina 21 Years Out
on 11/29/11 7:26 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning, family!! What a wonderful train day yesterday! For those who may not have checked back--JACK even joined the reunion--I didn't "see" him until this morning--sure made it seem like old times-and started my day on a very happy note!

ALISSA-we've been together too long-you're reading my mind-had I started the train today, it was going to be the 'Woohoo Wednesday" edition, like we used to do. Remember when David made a Woohoo MANDATORY, or he wouldn't let us board the train?

For my WEDNESDAY WOOHOO I will use the Tuesday WLS Express. It's great to know our peeps are still "with us", and are lurking/reading, even when they are not posting, so we know they are keeping up/thinking about us/praying for us/etc. I have no doubt they will always be here when we need them. I am so blessed to be part of such an extraordinary group of people.

Busy, busy day today, so better get started..MUCH, MUCH love to all-and continued prayers for SAUNDRA and her daddy!

I LOVE Y'ALL AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT-haven't said that in awhile..it's TIME!

Gina AKA Nurse Diva

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Karla Lewis
on 11/29/11 8:34 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. My woohoo is I am caught up on November ArD folders. I'm working on my December ones now. Busy week ahead for me. I'm already looking forward to 2 weeks off for Christmas. One of those weeks will be in the gorgeous Cayman Islands. yeah!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Gina 21 Years Out
on 11/29/11 10:41 pm - Burleson, TX
KARLA-the Cayman Islands?? How exciting-and warm sounding!! Detail, please!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

cajungirl
on 11/29/11 10:56 pm
Ditto what Gina said, give us the scoop on the Cayman Islands.  (said with LOTS of jealous, I want to go somewhere).

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 44 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 118 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 428 views