Thursday WLS Express

Gina 21 Years Out
on 11/30/11 6:28 pm - Burleson, TX

ALISSA and I are probably starting trains, on two different tracks, at the same time. If so, I will derail this one.

If not..

ALL ABOARD!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Gina 21 Years Out
on 11/30/11 6:59 pm, edited 11/30/11 6:59 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning, family!

Yesterday was as crazy/busy as most of my work Wednesdays are. It's the day we do our Care Conferences, with all the team members, about our patients (kinda like KARLA and TRACEY's ARDs about their students)-lots and lots of paperwork-even with super duper computers-and somewhere in there, the REGULAR work..like patient care (what a concept!) has to get done..gotta keep the Medicare Gods happy, though!!!

OK..you "dream interpreters" out there...last night I dreamed some of  us here were at an OH conf, and there a tornado coming, and BRAD PAISLEY came and told us to "stay put and take cover" and that HE would chase the tornado away..and none of us followed him. Now, I'm more of a GEORGE STRAIT girl myself, but I don't think I'd let a lil Tx tornado keep me away from BP either!! And THEN I dreamed I was building an "UNDERground OVERpass", in Burleson, by the golf course..to smuggle out...ummmm..."unpaid workers"...I could even see the big hole, going into the ground-asphalt and all--with lane lines...Maybe I'm nutz...or maybe there there was too much onion in those crock pot potatoes I ate before bed...

Today's "plan" is just the usual:..work/walk/home/rinse/repeat

Continued prayers and (((HUGS))) for SAUNDRA, and the recovery of her daddy, as well as the stamina and health/well being of her and her sisters...

Today is Dec 1st, so gotta go find a Christmas sweater to wear. I refuse to "wear" Christmas until December...

Hope everyone has a GREAT, GREAT day!!!!

Gina AKA Nurse Diva

RNY 4-22-02...

We Can Do Hard Things

Vivian Prouty
on 11/30/11 10:17 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Morning Gina and TMB Family,

Gina I am with everyone else.   I bet it is those "carbs" making you have the weird dreams.   Sometimes I have dreams like that.   LOL    Well.....I sent my middle sons EX GF a text yesterday and told her NOT to come to my house when she is in town and that my son has moved on and has a NEW GF.    Hope she gets the message.     If not and she shows up at MY house I will be calling the Police.    UGH Stress I didn't need this time of the year.   LOL  I did get a phone calll yesterday on my cell phone that said Unknown.....I did NOT answer it.   I figure it may have been her using someone's phone.    This  girl does NOT know when to stop and move on with her life.   LOL  Oh well....Life goes on.     Saundra...SO glad your Dad is off the ventalator and I pray that he gets moved to a reg. room and continues to improve everyday.    Prayers for Meggie, Dana and anyone else needing them who has lost a love one this year and is having to experience the "firsts" without them with you.    I remember those days and they are Tough !!!  Can't believe that the weekend is again almost upon us.     Have a blessed day !!!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

beckyhagens
on 12/1/11 12:46 am - New Braunfels, TX
good lord girl. Those extra carbs are playing with your dreams!  But it sounded fun!

Becky

forgiveness is giving up the hope that the past could be any different

cajungirl
on 12/1/11 3:17 am
Good Afternoon!  Busy here today, it's "that" time of the month when everything comes in, is due and it's almost the end of 2011 (where did it go?!?) so not much play time in the cards right now.

Tomorrow is Conner's birthday, I remember it so well like yesterday I was in the hospital waiting to have my first baby.  He'll be 12 but I swear he's a teenager already.  That sassy mouth is gonna get him in trouble.  Mel's twins share a birthday so to Chris and CJ, Happy Birthday too!

Not sure about your dream Gina, LOL Brad is cute though but yeah I'm a George Strait fan moreso also.

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

Don 1962
on 11/30/11 7:21 pm

Interesting dream.  Too many carbs maybe?  Stress? 

Nothing on docket but work today and laundry tonight.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Lalocaweta
on 11/30/11 7:57 pm - Spicewood, TX
Smart people are NEVER up at 500am....But, I have been due to my wonderful insomnia! Hoping to be able to go back to sleep in a few minutes.
Doing much better on eating 3 meals a day.
Today - going to see my foster daughter and her 3 week old baby, picking up Mr. Mike's meds, returning something to Wal Mart (that should be fun....NOT), and working on finishing up one of my 2 research papers.
Hoping next Monday's surgery will work magic on my anemia and get rid of it. But, don't think it will. Clear liquids only on Sunday - trying to find someone to adopt Mike for Sunday!

Anne

"Patriots always talk of dying for their country but never of killing for their country." - Bertrand Russell
Karla Lewis
on 11/30/11 8:17 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I'm ready for anoer day at work...ARd meeting earlyn, then working on folders for next week, en going to my other office to help decorate for our Christmas gathering tomorrow morning.

Thank heavens I see the holiday break ahead! Ben and I are flying to Grand Cayman for 5 days on Seven Mile Beach at the Westin Casurina. My brother paid for our flight and hotel and we just hve to do food and some outings. My SIL said yesterday she is booking us all a dolphin experience, swimming with them. We have our passports and are limo king forward to it. My brothers family is going as well as my nephew Andrew, his wife and Baby Aiden. I'm sure I'll babysit some.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Gina 21 Years Out
on 11/30/11 10:15 pm - Burleson, TX
KARLA-that sounds fabulous!!!!! I have 2 brothers..hmm.sounds like I'd better get to working on them!

RNY 4-22-02...

We Can Do Hard Things

TraceyC
on 12/1/11 5:48 am, edited 11/30/11 5:49 pm - DFW, TX
The Westin is an awesome place...beautiful grounds, lots of chairs, and of coarse a wonderful beach. Watch a sunset some evening if you can....so pretty to see the sun set over the water.

You cannot miss Sting Ray Island. It's not really an island but they call it that. I wish I remembered our tour guide. He was awesome. It was $20 pp to go out with him and he provided the catamaran, fresh fruit and drinks. It was the best and the cheapest thing to do on the island. We also went to the turtle farm. It's interesting in an educational kind of way. I stressed so much over the cab service that I don't think I had as good of a time as I should have. Plan on spending a fortune on food. Everything was almost double what it costs in the states. There's big name fast food places- Kentucky Fried Chicken, Burger King etc, but they all cost about $20 for what we'd pay less than $10 for. One day we went to the grocery store and bought sandwich stuff, drinks, chips, and other various things to take back to the room. Everything is imported to the Cayman's through the US or Europe, add that to their dollar not beng equal to ours and most things were costly. My favorite places were a little Italian sea food place where I had the most amazing Sea Bass and another place that overlooked the water. I don't even remember what I ate or if it was good but the patio we sat on was beautiful....if I remember right there were tiki torches and candles. The Italian place was a hole in the wall. We also tried conch at the Texas place and the whole experience lacked.

The island is safe for the most part. They frown on drugs so you won't get attacked from dealers like on other islands.

Take your own snorkle gear and water cameras. The price in their stores was outrageous.
Have fun!!!

The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique. Walt Disney 
http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;10728;28/st/20110112/n/Blake/dt/-1/k/3fb3/s-age.png">>

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 58 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 135 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 440 views