Sunday WLS Express

Alissa A.
on 12/3/11 9:00 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning. Time to make the donuts. LOL.
Alissa A.
on 12/3/11 9:06 pm - Keller, TX
Mornin everyone. I'd say good but I hurt my back pulling out all the Christmas decorations so I didn't sleep well. I've got the heating pad and am comfy in bed now so I might just stay here for a while. Bryan is going to go to church while the kids and I stay home. I say kids because we have Sophia and Maya. I went to a craft fair with my sister after I sat all alone in Central Market for 45 min and I brought the girls home with me. They helped me decorate the tree as well.

Hope everyone has a great day!!
Don 1962
on 12/3/11 11:41 pm
Hope Gina and Corbin did well this morning.  Pre emptive applause for them being in the race regardless how they finished.

Took Baby Nurse and granddaughter to a second X-mas light park.  This one, Santa Land, is outside of Tyler on I-20 at Lindale.  Forty-five minutes sitting in a line of vehicles from getting there to getting past the front gate!  Not as long as the first one but more laid out, less cluttered with cut outs and not a constant blare of various X-mas ditties from loud speakers.  Stronger religious theme toward the end.  Also has computeriz, synchronized, trees you drive through going in and out. 

Had harrowing experience last night while there.  Out of nowhere the granddaughter referred to me as "grandpa"!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Gina 21 Years Out
on 12/4/11 6:48 pm - Burleson, TX
DON..."Grandpa"...rut row..out of the mouths of babes..consider it a compliment. She must really like you and feel comfortable with you!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Saundra P.
on 12/4/11 1:05 am - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

Alissa hope your back is better soon. 

It's still raining in Mesquite about to head out for breakfast and later to the grocery store. Going to be a lazy Sunday for me.  I skipped church and slept late.

They plan to release Dad to Rehab this week, the plan for him to go Baylor Rehab in Dallas which is only 20 mins. away instead over an hour I am driving now.  Doc said he would probably be there 2 - 3 weeks.

Have a great Sunday!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Gina 21 Years Out
on 12/4/11 6:49 pm - Burleson, TX
SAUNDRA-out of ICU and going to Rehab-that sounds like really GOOD news, in my book!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 51 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 126 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 436 views